I can't accept AOE's ending (Spoilers).

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Jul 9, 2014.

1. TheMixmaster

TheMixmaster Master of Mixin

When Optimus blasted off at the end my friend leaned over and said "Later nerds". I couldn't help but bust up laughing. Looking at it now, that scene was too ridiculous to believe. Not to mention the ending quote sounded half-assed, especially when Optimus said "cuz I'm coming for you."

2. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

I can't blame the fans for forgetting what was established in the first movie when the fourth film itself also forgot the first movie. (Even if you could shoehorn the creators into being the source of the allspark, you can't make the transformium work with the all spark. The all spark could make a transformer out of anything by infusing it with energon, no need for a special material. Although that itself was so mind numbingly dumb it shocks so many people gave it a pass. That, and their decision at the end to flee a remote, hardened military facility to go hide in the open in the middle of a populated city. My god, how can anyone say that the first film was good or in any way better than the sequels?)

3. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

Dude...no offense, but you think WAY too much into things. Just enjoy it. It was a lot more heroic looking, as if he was Superman for example. Maybe when he went into the Knight Ship and got the Sword of Judgement and the Sentinel Shield, he gained the ability to fly. You seen panels on his body move after all. Sure, it wasn't completely normal...but giant alien transforming robots riding giant ass alien robot dinosaurs isn't normal either...The ending was perfect. One thing that is really getting on my nerves, is the fact that people are saying "Well, this don't make sense, that don't make sense, blah blah blah blah blah blah"...The difference with this movie compared to the last three, is that it seems they are purposely leaving plot holes to fill in during TF5. Example, who are the creators? Where did Optimus go? Where are the Dinobots? Where did Galvatron go? All and all, just enjoy it as a movie. It is entertainment.

4. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

idk it went well along with all the other really stupid stuff in the movie.

did it make sense? no.

nothing made sense in the movie. which is why i had so much fun with it.

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I feel ya man, but also why couldn't Optimus take his comrades with him on that ship? And if he doesn't know of the creators than does he know where he's headed? :lol 

A cybertronian/spacecraft type of mode would've made more sense too, but heck the movie is done.

6. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

And he's fueled with anger .

seriously... It was barely hours after the chaotic battle, taking a few breather after reassembling. His decision to dismiss the dinobots was also prematurely done (no pep talk on asking them to behave in this human world? ) . And not long after that.... he took off by himself. What about giving some directives to the other autobots while he's gone ?

the ending felt like a mild cliffhanger..

7. Sunstreaker92

Sunstreaker92 Autobot

Yeah totally agree. The whole spaceship thing really wasnt used well. In DOTM the decepticons needed ships to fly round earth when they can transform into ships. Prime doesnt need a ship to fly into space?

The original comment regarding taking the nightship would have worked very well.

8. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Where is Jetfire's carcass when you need it lol.

9. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    and There is exactly why a ton of movie critics have been hammering the fucking shit out of this movie in the review realm.....

10. swooper_d

swooper_d Active Member

It was a little odd I think.

Surely I can't be the only one who got a Poochie vibe when Optimus blasted off.

[​IMG]

11. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Or the more likely scenario that is obtained it with his Knight upgrade where we see his body transform.

12. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

The ending isn't as bad as people are saying it is.

I enjoyed the film so much, I didn't realise there was plot holes!!

13. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    Stop fucking blaming Bay for this.

Kruger wrote the damn script, so blame him for all the continuity and plot hole issues.

14. Sunstreaker92

Sunstreaker92 Autobot

Can anyone build a one be all thread for plot holes?

Think it would be good to keep track for a laugh. I'm not on the site enough to update it otherwise i'd be all over it

15. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Yeah, i think your ending would be better. Without Lockdown go down like a bitch and make it less confusing about Prime's flying ability.
    The dumbest part about him trying to find the creator is that he go ALONE. He always has to be the lonely hero when he could have take at least one or two of his comrade accompany him. Or take all of them with him, he know how they were without him, i bet some of the Autobots will die without his leadership when he return in TF5

16. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We've not actually seen how a transformer takes of in comet mode.

My theory is that their ships have some kind of launching mechanism that allows them to go fast.

My other theory is that perhaps optimus is flying to the ship that originally brought Jazz,Ratchet,Ironhide,Bee, and OP to earth (It must be able to see earth as why would bee use a light to signal them to come?) which is somewhere in the solar system. I suppose it's possible he could be going to the ark but it's unlikely as the ark was seriously damaged.

17. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    No, because myself along with like two other people explained every single question asked.

18. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Optimus flew into space using the jet boots, he acquired with the Knight upgrade. Obviously we don't how far away the 'Creators' are! BUT, Optimus stated, "there remains a price on my head" indicating that the 'Creator's will always be following him or tracking his energon signal wherever he goes. Most likely this means the 'Creators' will come to him. He also stated, "I coming for you". This doesn't necessarily mean that he intends to get to them first before any more bounty hunters or rouge beings get to Prime before hand. Hell the 'Creators' themselves might be on their way anyway!

With Prime not on Earth it's only certain that no harm can EVER be brought to it by the 'Creators' or any hunters.

A lot of you are saying, "Why did he not take the ship they were in or Knight ship?" Well, yes, that would be logical but IMO I think that a large number of Lockdown's crew are still on it or Optimus Prime left it for Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift, Hound and any other Autobots that may come out of hiding, (fingers crossed) to stay of ground! Away from humans...?

2 years of English Literature wasn't a total waste.

19. demonoid111

demonoid111 Destron

The real question here is how Optimus is going to return to earth and why. How will he find the creators? Where will he go to look?

All the questions you came up with regarding the ending are just you trying to find irrelevant ways to bash the movie. Each of your questions were answered more than once throughout the movie.

20. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    He was only leaving the same way he arrived. The only thing missing from him flying off was turning back into his protoform for space travel. It didn't bother me.