I buy large lots of low end undesirable toys

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by B'Bantor, Jul 10, 2014.

1. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

Just what it says. I'll buy your low end toys. 90's marvel guys, POTF2 figures, TF's, or whatever else that isn't broken. No parts lots please. Not interested in high end, Botcon, 3P or any of that stuff. Looking for cheap crappy random toys to sell in my junk shop. I pay with Money Order. Thanks.

* I'm looking to buy a large bulk lot.. not 3, 5, or 10 figures.

* I cannot give you retail/what you paid for an item.. if that were the case I'd just load up @ TRU and save a bunch on shipping.

* Selling me your stuff is similar to selling it to BBTS. I can't pay what another collector might pay as I have to re-sell these items. Some items may hang around the shop for some time before they sell.

* Thank You!!!!!!!

2. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    check out my thread...I got a lotta stuff that is so far undesireable...

3. R Muzzy

R Muzzy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have A TON of figures I've been meaning to get rid of in the coming months, all old 90s figures from Marvel and DC lines to old Power Rangers and even more obscure things I can't think of off the top of my head right now. I know you said you don't want parts lots, but do you care if they are all complete or what condition they are in?

4. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

Complete don't matter for figures.. as long as all limbs are present. TF's missing missiles or minor accessories is acceptable.
    Thanx :) 

5. LizardbotHero

LizardbotHero I am a warrior

Ebay:
    I have a bunch of incomplete Transformers in my sales thread. I'd be willing to let most of them go for one flat rate just to get them gone.

I also have a few Star Wars POTF2 figures, Gundam MSIA figures, and some older GI-Joe figures. If you're interested I can send you some pictures. Send me a PM to let me know!

6. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

I need to sell several pieces of my tf collection, I also have some motu, would you buy those? I can send you pictures if you want.

7. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

I have tons of Monster Marbles. They aren't desirable as of now, but I like them. Unfortunately, the packs weren't random. And so I wound up with a lot of duplicates. :p