I am so pissed off (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Noisemaze2006, Jul 3, 2007.

1. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    Jazz died, and I don't think the Autobots even care except 'aww...Jazz...but at least we get more friends!"

2. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Jazz's death scene reminded me of Skyfire's; maybe Prime just didn't want to freak anybody out about how much they could heal because he knew secretly that aside from Megatron who he believed to be completely dead Bonecrusher, Brawl and the others would heal up over time and come back gunnin' for them or somethin'. So he just said that Jazz was dead... Then again if they're doing a sequel and in the movieverse those who die actually stay dead then it really doesn't bother me because that shows comitmment to the killings unlike say, Return of Optimus Prime.

I can't wait to see this puppy again and again and again. It's a great film and I'm glad I didn't jump on the Hate the Movie Bandwagon. (Not to sound offensive mind you.)

3. Old School 75

Old School 75 80s Baby!

Help me figure this out? It's when Frenzy gets to the Allspark and then he gets his body back? From the power of the Allspark, okay? Why the hell didn't Bumble Bee get his freakin legs back then? Then Megs gets fried?? WTF? Should've just given it to him in the beginning. Jazz died, thats BS, well I guess if they do make Transformers 2, you know they are going to bring back Megs so they gotta bring back Jazz. One more thing I don't know if I was seeing things but I'm pretty sure I saw but that Blond Hacking Chick in a part she has like a tattoo on her neck??? Unless I saw her earrng dangling? I might be wrong but did anyone else see i?

4. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, at least he was taken out by MEGATRON, I mean,
    (SPOILER ALERT)

in the game, Brawl takes him out

5. Pwnbeaver

Pwnbeaver teh uber pwnage

I was wondering, if Bumblebee's legs could be fixed then why not Jazz? The only thing that happened to Jazz was that his torso got seperated from his pelvis. Isn't the spark in the chest? Why not re-attatch Jazz's legs? On another note I loved Bumblebee's young soldier type voice.

6. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

It really bugged me how Prime was holding Jazz's two halves like they were the Ten Commandments.

7. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Prime was kinda just holding Jazz like grocery bags...you'd expect he'd have enough respect for his "first officer" to at least have one person carry a piece with some degree of dignity.

I thought it was kind of hilarious how Prime was like, "ohyeahjazzdied But I'm so happy we have new friends! :)  "

8. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

i was planning before they killed him

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Bumblebee couldn't get his legs back because the Cons were attacking...I know it sounds kinda of lame and by the time the fighting was over, the AllSpark was destroyed.

Megs was presumed destroyed because he was "overloaded"...

10. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    On the back of G1 Repaint Jazz, his bio says that Ratchet fixed him some time after the battle at the end of the movie. As stated by another member here, it's kind of like Boba Fett's unofficially living after RotJ.

11. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Jazz will be rebuilt for the 2nd movie, no worries.

12. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

I hope Jazz doesn't return, as I said before, it is kind of cheap to ressurect him in the next movie, kinda ruins his sacrifice.

On the other hand, I don't mind if all of a sudden, they introduce a "twin brother" Meister in a cameo role patrolling the streets of Tokyo in his pontiac solistice mode, would that at least please the Jazz fans?

13. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lolol 

14. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I also felt as if the use of Jazz's character was wasted, but so were many others. After reading so much about the film, it did feel as if the death of Jazz was edited, I read much better descriptions of his death than what I saw in the film.

15. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Seeing as there was 12 robots involved, Jazz got a goor amount of screen time. What I didnt like was that Optimus blows off his death: "He was a good friend, but weve made more friends with the humans". And again, is Jazz's voice that of Cole Train from Gears of War?

16. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    because bumblebee didnt come in contact with the allspark after he lost his legs.

17. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, I agree with what you said about Optimus. I did'nt feel as if he were compassionate enough during the film. A couple of times I felt his statements were just a bit cold.

18. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Jazz deserved to die for saying "Whats up bitches".

19. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

Well maybe we'll get token black guy #2 in the form of Blaster for the sequel, that should satisfy you.

20. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So is this movie more of a comedy? I was concerned about all the comedy in the trailers and also with both Bernie Mac and Anthony Anderson I was afraid it would be all comedy.... I really hope not. I will be disappointed.