Hunt for the Decepticons Legends Wave 2 Released

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I couldn't disagree more, but that's cool :)  I really like Legends figures a lot! I'm really glad that the retail stores are actively carrying them more. They used to be tough to find in some stores.

2. Dachande

Dachande Formerly Yaujta... Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Totally agree here. I have a small army of Legends figures lined up on my wall shelves, and any new ones are always welcomed.
    I actually missed Hound and Beachcomber the first time around, so these are guaranteed buys. The Sideways repaint is pretty nice, and Long Haul is excellent.

3. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Although I won't deny that there are bad Legends figures; usually the ones from Cybertron and movie lines although there are a few good ones from each, I won't ever say that the Legends concept is bad. There are some great Legends toys around (the ones from Universe). I have Sandstorm and he's great. Even when stood next to Beachcomber, he's different enough to be his own character rather than "Desert Beachcomber". My other most recent ones, Shadow Striker and Smokescreen which I bought because I couldn't find Rodimus and Wheelie for decent prices are also good little toys too that look great. Oh sure, they do lack articulation, are simple to transform and get repainted to heck but most of them are still good. They are cheap enough to be bought on a whim and it won't break the bank to own the repaints. But I do dislike Hasbro barely repainting the movie molds. I have Recon Bumblebee which is a decent looking toy but I passed on the original use of the mold because I knew I had to get the two-pack he was in. It would sting to own the two Bumblebees since they are very close to each other.

I also have Tracker Hound, Cosmos, Warpath and Sparkcrusher coming in the post.

4. hotrod422

hotrod422 Well-Known Member

Long Haul is the only one I am interested in.

5. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am definately glad they are easier to find now, used to only be able to find them at TRU and drug stores at a mark up.

All my Sunstorms were from those places.

I look forward to actually being able to find these at retail, since the legends now are actually part of the modulars at the other retail stores.

6. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Not interested. If Sandstorm had a new head, maybe...

7. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Legends don't ever get new heads or even any remolded parts.