2D Artwork: Human Whirl

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Necromaster, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    Well, I finally picked up Volume one of MTMTE and I have to say, I LOVED it. All of the characters are enjoyable, the settings they all wind up in range from dramatic (the whole Sparkeater incident) to comedic (Chromedome, Rewind and Ratchet having to walk to the launch pad because Rewind's alt. mode is a giant memory stick and not a super space tank.) And while I enjoy Rewind, Tailgate, Skids and Swerve quite a bit, my favorite overall character has to be Whirl. He's just so delightfully psychotic, y'know?

When drawing him up, I took into account his... less-than-pleasant life leading up to MTMTE. He's lost all of his common luxuries and has to live among the "lesser Autobots" now due to being stripped of his rank. His clothes are all ripped up and he could really, REALLY use a shave.

I admit, I'm not the greatest Artist-- in fact I'm downright mediocre when compared to people like Split Lip-- but this was my first time drawing anyone that even remotely looks like a bum and I have to say it came out pretty well.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: