Human Alliance "Chromia" Help?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 19, 2010.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

The Human Alliance "Chromia" that comes with HA Mudflap is first of all a bitch to transform. Its pretty difficult to get everything to "fit and snap into place.

Anyways, I finally got her transformed, but I mus have done something wrong.
    The part of her arm that is actually her seat fits, but the under portion of it that becomes her "sword" looks off. I can't get it to be straight and it just sits there all bent looking.

Plus, I cannot for the life of me get her to stand with her little kickstand thing. She wont stay up and keeps falling over.

Can anyone help?

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    looking at mine, i see a post on the black piece that is to tab into the gear par (silver piece) on the back left side of the bike....also another tab on the same side under the seat....black on black tab....mine was tricky but kept fiddling till those lined up..

the kickstand is too short also..i just lean it up against another toy :) 
    that prob but won't help...but good luck

3. TheLastPrime

TheLastPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do they sell this figure in the states?.......I have yet to see the H.E. mudflap in stores

4. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Yeah, i pretty much just bend the back tire to the right somewhat so that she can stand on her own. It makes it to where the stand touches perfectly

I haven't seen them. I got mine from someone on here in canada.