Huktonfonix sales thread.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Huktonfonix, May 27, 2017.

1. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

Hi all

Added a few new items to clear space. All items from a smoke free home. I will try to specify known defects when I can, but I may miss small things on occasion. Please ask before payment if there are any questions. Figures come only with what is shown in the pictures. Shipping is combined when possible and I will discount the price. For larger orders I try to use USPS flat rate boxes which are around 15.50 for a medium and 21.90 for a large in the United States. Otherwise, Ill generally use USPS priority or USPS first class . Not in packaging unless shown otherwise.

I have feedback on the feedback thread and my eBay feedback is eBay Feedback Profile for huktonfonix95. I’m willing to listen to best offers on anything.

If you happen to see anything you're interested in on the eBay site as well, let me know. Will ship to the United States. Please either use PayPal gift or add 3 percent for PayPal fees to total charge (item and shipping)

1. XTB stunticons. original owner. comes with all accessories shown. Im pretty sure its all there

a. breakdown. 56 shipped. transformed back and forth a couple of times. missing one mirror. Maybe missing clear headlight covers (cant recall if the headlights had covers).

d. overheat: 72 shipped. new in box. no known issues. never transformed. opened box to confirm it was ok.

3. Beezleboss red devilhorns add on. $38 shipped. New. unused.Box falling apart.

4. SPACE SHERIFF SHARIVAN GRANDBIRTH BANDAI DX-GC-01 with HEAD. pics here. SPACE SHERIFF SHARIVAN GRANDBIRTH BANDAI DX-GC-01 with HEAD | eBay

5. 75 shipped. SND primo vitalis installed on combiner wars optimus prime. comes with whatever is in pics including some of the original replaced parts.

6. MP-3 Grimlock 70 shipped. comes with sword, crown, gun, instructions. Battery compartment has light corrosion since I didn't realize the freaking thing had batteries until now.

7. Impossible toys alicon. 60 shipped. Comes with 2 spears.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. ReximusPrimal07

ReximusPrimal07 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are the igear raptors available

3. kingslender

kingslender Member

Hi, Is KFC Crashhog still available ? : )

4. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Do you still have ER Lifeline & Siege Translucent Blue Mirage?

You don't have prices listed and yet you have photos up for them.

5. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    awwww bummer. I needed the mirage for his missile. :( 

6. JAIME ESCOBAR

JAIME ESCOBAR Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey I'd be interested in your badcube evil corps and visualizers

7. treachulus

treachulus Well-Known Member

Pm sent

8. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

Hi all

*NEW ITEMS TO TRADE*

Have to trade: NIB Golden Disk Terrorsaur, NIB Gigawatt, or anything on the sales list
    Looking for: SS Slag, Earthrise runabout. I don't care if its new or used as long as it’s not broken. Also willing to trade a Haslab Victory Saber (when it arrives) for a complete (or near complete) g1 Victory Saber (Used is fine. I don't need a box). From Non smoking homes please.

Added a few new items to clear space. All items from a smoke free home. I will try to specify known defects when I can, but I may miss small things on occasion. Please ask before payment if there are any questions. Figures come only with what is shown in the pictures. Shipping is combined when possible and I will discount the price. For larger orders I try to use USPS flat rate boxes which are around 15.50 for a medium and 21.90 for a large in the United States. Otherwise, Ill generally use USPS priority or USPS first class . Not in packaging unless shown otherwise.

I have feedback on the feedback thread and my eBay feedback is eBay Feedback Profile for huktonfonix95. I’m willing to listen to best offers on anything.

If you happen to see anything you're interested in on the eBay site as well, let me know. Will ship to the United States. Please either use PayPal gift or add 3 percent for PayPal fees to total charge (item and shipping)

1. XTB stunticons. original owner. comes with all accessories shown. Im pretty sure its all there

a. breakdown. 56 shipped. transformed back and forth a couple of times. missing one mirror. Maybe missing clear headlight covers (cant recall if the headlights had covers).

d. overheat: 72 shipped. new in box. no known issues. never transformed. opened box to confirm it was ok.

3. Beezleboss red devilhorns add on. $38 shipped. New. unused.Box falling apart.

4. SPACE SHERIFF SHARIVAN GRANDBIRTH BANDAI DX-GC-01 with HEAD. pics here. SPACE SHERIFF SHARIVAN GRANDBIRTH BANDAI DX-GC-01 with HEAD | eBay

5. 75 shipped. SND primo vitalis installed on combiner wars optimus prime. comes with whatever is in pics including some of the original replaced parts.

6. MP-3 Grimlock 70 shipped. comes with sword, crown, gun, instructions. Battery compartment has light corrosion since I didn't realize the freaking thing had batteries until now.

7. Impossible toys alicon. 60 shipped. Comes with 2 spears.