HTS SDCC 2015 exclusives anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Slugslinger81, Jun 29, 2015.

1. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Starting to wonder how (poorly?) their gift wrapped packages must be prepared ->

Gift wrap is available for most items for a fee of $4.99 per item for shipments within the US Contiguous States. Various regulations and product sizes determine whether gift wrap or only a free gift message will be available for each item. A free gift message is available for each shipping recipient.

Customer Service - Help - HasbroToyShop.com

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Mine came the same way but the Fedex Man must have taken care because my box didn't get banged up inside. Their internal packaging for shipping is really a joke, i mean really? One piece of packing paper for a $200 toy? Come on HTS, get with it.

Have not opened it yet, where is hooks crane boom? I was like oh crap it's missing a part. It's in there somewhere right?

3. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Fedex just delivered my 3-pack CH fembots (and a bunch of CW Legends) last night. Really impressed by the box. Everything arrived in good shape too. Skywarp (Seekers complete!) and Rodimus are neat. Will open the others this weekend.

4. sh002

sh002 Banned

Just got my SDCC TF Kreon set in perfect condition.

5. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hah got my delivery yesterday and my TF 1985 Kreon set was the only one damaged (crushed corners) during shipping with the Marvel Legends Dr. Strange boxset and Ant/Giant Man 5 pack. Still, glad to have finally gotten everything!

6. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Kreo set has crushed corners and the corner with the most damage is ripped.

7. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    There hasn't been any SDCC restocks since the first release have there? I'm after SW 6" Stormtrooper and Marvel Legends sets.

8. Mangartron

Mangartron Well-Known Member

Not as far as I can tell. The last couple of years it's been taking around 10 - 12 calendar after the first release, so they're due. Tomorrow will be the first day since the beginning of last week where I've neither been on vacation nor able to work from home, so mark my words they'll go up tomorrow!

9. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    lol...sounds promising then! Thanks for letting me know. My alert notification app was down on Chrome due to not being updated. I panicked that I missed a restock since I didn't know how long the alerts I had set up had been offline.

10. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Stormtrooper, Dr. Strange and mini Ant Man just deleted

11. Mangartron

Mangartron Well-Known Member

Yep. Looks like no restock this year :-(

12. Megagalvatron1

Megagalvatron1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm guessing they didn't limit them this year like in the past. After watching it for two weeks I finally decided to spend an extra 80 bucks and just order the marvel legends off eBay. Now I'm glad I did as it doesn't look like I'll get a chance this year. Now I'm sure they did delete items then bring them back but that was the day after they went live. I hope they limit them next year as eBay this year was flooded with people with multiple auctions

13. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

No, there were definitely limits this year. It's odd that there wasn't at least one restock. This is the first year I can remember where there wasn't one.

I'm pretty annoyed, because I was counting on a restock to replace my crushed Stormtrooper, since they've made it quite clear that they're not planning on doing that for me. Hell, I haven't even heard from them since I sent in the pictures they requested, over a week ago.

14. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Darn! Was hoping for a Marvel Legends restock as their servers were too crappy for me to get the one in my cart the day it came out.

15. Megagalvatron1

News Credits:
    Same happened to me it was the only thing I wanted. Didn't think to call. I was at lunch and tried for the 40 minutes it was up to get though check out and couldn't. It really sucked. Well at lest I got one for 202.50

16. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you're referring to the Dr Strange box set IMO, that one is well worth the 200 being spent on, that one is by far the best set to ever come out. That set was 2 per house hold too. I'm so happy to have that set. Regarding getting my sdcc stuff, the only crushed box was Devastator crushing my Giant Man set which is ironic haha. Other then that the other box came just fine.

17. Megagalvatron1

News Credits:
    I originally planned to spend 200 on exclusives. But I planed to get more than just the Marvel legends. Then changed my mind just get it and thought I would spend less. I do agree it's worth the price. Just stinks last year was always one per household which is what led to the restocks

18. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably why all the Marvel stuff sold out real fast this year, I think they were 2 per house hold while the TF's were 1.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  19. TheBigMachine

News Credits:
    SDCC exclusives back up! What's left of them that is...

20. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Yup picked up a bunch of magic sets again, get em while you can