HTS SDCC 2015 exclusives anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Slugslinger81, Jun 29, 2015.

1. RubberChicken

RubberChicken Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Not if you've ordered from them before.

2. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    My last order, was for the Combiner Wars figures , they had the brown paper wrapping. Granted, not enough in my opinion, but at least they gave the perception of an attempt.

Perhaps in the rush to ship out orders, the packing material fell by the wayside.

3. dinorobo

dinorobo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That blows. I saw someone on a thread elsewhere mention that their Devy showed up perfect... I am expecting mine today and am pretty sure this post triggered my anxiety.

4. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At least you got your order in. Despite two calls to customer service they still haven't shipped out my haul (I know 1st world problems) :) 

5. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    Same here. What's taking so long, HTS? I ordered literally the second that the items went up.

6. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Truth. When they sent my KoU and Dinobot sets last year, the KoU set was shipped on top and crushed the shit out of the Dinobot set.

7. beeratt

beeratt Active Member

all miy items will be here on Thursday. Hope my Dev is in great condition. evertyhing I ordered from TRU came in straight trashed.

8. Goldbolt

Goldbolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I received my SDCC order today with the Combiner Hunters, Devastator and First Order Stormtrooper all essentially in good condition. They filled out the box pretty well with crumpled paper.

I got the Combiner Hunters unboxed on my desk and really love the set. I'm especially happy to see they can all hold their giant weapons and even with 2 handed grips. Arcee missing wrist swivels is really apparent trying to do that since the other two ladies have a much easier time as a result of their wrists. They did finally remold her hands so they can hold 5mm weapons properly and feel like they aren't just going to break. Great set. No comicbook though but the instruction sheet doubles as a poster on the reverse side.

Devastator is my first interaction with and even with months of photos, I still wasn't prepared for how big he really is. I'll have to unbox him when I get home later.

The stormtrooper is a great example of a 6" black series figure, well detailed and painted. The little book he comes with is a nice bonus.

9. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For those who've gotten their order did you have to sign for it? I customized my delivery so that I could pick it up, but if it doesn't need a signature I may change that...

10. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Huh...

Tracking was saying yesterday my Stormtrooper should be here by Friday even though it's only a few hours away.

Now it's expected Saturday... though is marginally closer.

I'll never understand how utterly dumb shipping/tracking estimates something can be.

I won't be surprised to find it delivered tomorrow or Thursday either because why not? Bleh.

11. Dereka138

Dereka138 Bucket full of Bad Brains

I had to sign for my order this morning. My Devy box was smashed a little bit everything else was cool

12. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm annoyed that the items I actually got to purchase are still available, but the FO Stormtrooper sold out before I could get everything through checkout.

13. dinorobo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Signature required for me; missed them yesterday, so Devy gets another 24 hours of getting treated like a hacky sack by FedEx. Hoping for the best today.

14. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    I'm hosed on this one, the only exclusive I care to own is the Arcee from the three pack, and it's not cheap by any means.

15. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Well, my Combiner Hunters is suppose to show up today. Last I checked tracking, it was on a truck in Madison, WI. That would be awesome, except I live 45 minutes south of Madison. About an hour ago, I saw a FedEx big rig on it's way to the distribution center that's less than 10 minutes from my house. Hopefully, that means my item will be here by 4pm.

About 10 minutes after I posted, my Combiner Hunters showed up. Wow, HTS really sucks at packaging. Thankfully, the set is in perfect shape, even with a single piece of wadded up packing paper.

16. dinorobo

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dev showed up with one tiny piece of crumpled paper in the box that didn't do anything. Some slight crush on one corner but overall it could have bee SO much worse given how poorly it was packed.

17. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i had my friend who went to SDCC pick me up the Combiner Hunters, he gave them to me last weekend. So I had no issues with poor packing.

18. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds exactly like my box lol. What's with the one sheet of packing paper everyone (including myself) got in their box?

19. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    At least you got, mine was bare.

20. Horzzo

Horzzo Well-Known Member

Seems to be the standard for most. There was no "padding" on the underside so the corners are nicked up a little but not bad.
    [​IMG]