How you became a Decepticon

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Blaspherian, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Blaspherian

Blaspherian Well-Known Member

I've paid my dues on this planet, sacrificed alot for my country. Saw some REAL Autobots get killed in the desert wars. I realized something when I was being shot at with an armada of mortars and Ion blasts, praying for Primus to send my friends and I Wing Saber, Powerglide, hell even Fire Flight to get us outta this mess. Primus never answered me. That was the last time I tried to contact him.

I lost most of my Autobot programming that day. I started taking what I wanted when I wanted it. Doing what makes me happy, not giving a spark about what others thought. Going on oil binges, getting into fights with other bots that seemed to beg me to disconnect their main processor, which I tried. Getting imprisoned, developing an oil addiction, smoking lots of Cybertron Leaf(Don't worry I have my 215 chip installed). An uncontrollable need to burn things...BIG THINGS! On this planet I am not aloud to have a gun anymore. Autobots took my guns away after the wars, in fear of me using them agian. The same hands they trained to kill, they now throw in jail for using. What scum!

Humans would rather try to delete, or run away from a topic that is a different way of thinking. Instead of accepting the fact that life isn't all, good vs. evil, goo-goo-gah-gah made for a 1 year old animated tripe, that TV has led so many of them to think. What weak, sad little creatures. When you are offered a freebie in life, everyone takes it. You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself about that fact. Life is a kill or be killed place, and sometimes you won't agree with something someone does. You can be a Autobot and leak oil about it all day, or go and do something that makes you feel good about yourself.

I struggle through life just as much (worse or better) just like you. For those thinking, "This guy dosen't know slag about life." I did not travel(nor want to travel) down the same road you did. It's what makes me who I am.
    A Decepticon.

Let my optical sensors process what has made you a Decepticon...
    Autobots with generic hollow morals and goals need not apply.

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Not much to say. When the war started, the Decepticons seemed a better choice than those goody-two-shoe Autobots. I hate most of them, but some, like the Seekers and the Combaticons, are alright. I wouldn't hesitate to overthrow Megatron. He made me an assassin, I'll put it to good use one of these days.

3. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

You said what now?

4. Blaspherian

[​IMG]

5. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If there's any one post in this thread thus far that is fail, it ain't his. Now, go cry about how people don't like the fact you toy-swap somewhere else.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Cool story bro.

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I feel really old. Like when I see rap videos, and think "Does this make sense to kids today?"

8. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Doesn't make any sense to me. Then again, I usually turn them off when the sex scenes start.

9. mentat_emre

mentat_emre Well-Known Member

You sir rock.
    As i was in my early days of expedition team, we were a small team. Our job was finding new worlds, discover other species and communicate them if they're intelligent. We discovered a planet which contains an inteligent life form using primitive technology. Me and my captain landed on the planet and tried to speak with them. Those damned life forms were very scared from us. Whenever we tried to approached them they went crazy and attacked us with rocks. Captain said "Don't worry, they'll soon realize that we are friendly". Thousands of days passed and situation had not changed a bit. One day, nearby volcano erupted. Lava was coming all the way though the settlement of the primitive life forms. Captain and i went near the lava site and tried to block its way. Finalyy we stopted the lava by blocking its way with large pile of rocks we found. Captain said "this event is our chance, we may gained their trust". Damned those fools, they started to attacked as with everything they had. Of course we did not responded back, simply blocked ourselves againts the so called attacked. As they were attacking more fanatically, one of the fool's stone hit the pile of rocks which blocking the lava. Rocks lost their stability and fell over the captain. Damage of the captain was somewhat major, he was locked in statis locked. I tried to run to help him but lava was faster then me. Lava made its own way and began to flow with powerfull stream, carrying the captain away, while also damaging him with its hot temperature. Those damned fools, we did everything to keep them safe, despite their constant attack against us. I runned towards them and shot them with every weapon i have. Couple of minutes later there was nothing but a smell of burned flesh.

mounths passed on the cybetron, Autobot concil found me guilty and exiled me. Pathetic fools.. I'll be back, for my revenge.
    (English is not my main language, sorry for the mistakes i made)

10. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

well if this is some imaginary thing, mine would be i liked their ideology, that and the boss guy scares the bejebus out of me.

11. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

Seems I really just like to crush and kill. To watch the spark extinguish in the eyes of those who would try to best me in battle. Even once a bot is dead I tend to beat them down until there's nothing left but scrap and small pieces.

Turns out with that kind of disposition the Autobots wouldn't have me. I tried to tell them they could use a bot with a lust for killing, but Optimus said no, that's not the Autobot way.

So I joined the D'cons, wear my purple emblem with pride, and long for the day I can smash Primes mouth guard through the back of his head.

12. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are two sides in this war. One side is merciful...and the other is ruthless. I'm a great warrior, but there are unbelieveably powerful bots on each side that I couldn't take on. The Autobots seem too goody-goody....but the Deceps seem TOO ruthless.

If I do get wounded in battle, I'm sure I could possibly take advantage of the Autobots kindess to help myself. Decepticons would probably kill me on the spot. In order to have the best chance of survival, I had best become a Decepticon. Hey, if I don't like it, I can always defect...can't I?

13. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

This.

14. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Why be good when you can be bad?

15. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i'm with him

16. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

Preaching to the choir, dude. we hear you. fed up with the way things are going 'goody goody'- just go for something that makes real sense. stand up and seek your true form. Decepticons forever...(is totally thinking about Starscream and the seekers)

17. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  18. newguy

newguy i

Autobots invite said;
    Join the Autobots to free Cybertron from the evil forces of the Decepticons, and restore order.

Decepticon invite said;
    Join us and get a free gift card to Target.

19. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

Win!

20. Blaspherian

[​IMG]