How would you Remake the Last Knight

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jalen Frisby, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Superhans

Superhans TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think you’re saying this, but to emphasize: Michael Bay does not have, and never had, a vision for Transformers.

• Like Like x 4
  2. JohnStartop

JohnStartop There can only be one.

If you look up concept art, they were to go all over Europe to visit the other Unicron spikes, and they would've flashed back to so many points in history, and there would've even been Optimus Primal and a giant snake creature. None of it fits with the continuity, but they must've known the film was doomed, so they may as well have gone all out with these ideas. Go out with a bang.

3. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Split it into 3 films.
    One film is set on Earth and follows Cade and the remaining Autobots in search of the Dinobots. However, Scourge, once a member of the Dinobots but betrayed them due to being loyal to the Creators, awakens aboard Lockdown's ship and tracks both groups down. The film dives into the history of the Dinobots and how they once defeated the Creators, and ties directly into the next film.
    Film 2
    Set in space as Optimus uses the seed to track the location of the Creators. He is followed by Galvatron, and the two eventually arrive on the ruins of Cybertron where they meet the Quintessons, creators of the Cybertronian race, and their leader Quintessa. Optimus and Galvatron are offered a way to resurrect Cybertron at a cost. Earth is revealed to be Primus, the origin point of the Allspark that was used to create the Transformers.
    Film 3
    Quintessa sends Megatron and a brainwashed Optimus to Earth to convince the remaining Transformers to join them or face extinction along with humankind. The Autobots must try to restore Optimus and defeat Quintessa and her forces before she can drain Primus's life-force within Earth's core into Cybertron to resurrect it. The Dinobots hold the key to the Autobots victory.

Pretty stupid but can't be any worse than what we actually got.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Appleseed

Appleseed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1st..I won't connect TF5 with human historical..because it's a mess, I would call Transformers : Unicron. Just make the story simple, Earth can't be Unicron either, it's too big.. Actually we can reduce the size of Unicron, maybe a mother ship of Decepticons that can transform to Unicorn would be better. Makes it 3 times bigger than night ship. Focus on each Transformers screen time, character development and battle sequences, don't make them die in a blink of an eye, ignore all unnecessary earth destruction, its kind of waste budget and audiences mostly dislike to watch actually. We need a real fight between Autobots and Decepticons. Introduce Tidal Wave and Stunticons rather than those Infernocus, ancient Knight Transformers, then I can guarantee this movie would be lot better.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  5. JonzyYT

JonzyYT Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I would've focused more on Prime. Remove the medieval backstory, quintessa and cybertron coming to earth.

• Like Like x 2
  6. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave The Fox

News Credits:
    I'd scale it down a lot. Put the focus on Cade and his crew rescuing Autobots, on the run and whatnot. The first 45 minutes or so are legitimately decent and engaging (I actually quite enjoy that portion). I wanted a lot more of that stuff. When they go to see Burton, the movie becomes too much about the lore (a lore people don't particularly care about), and not enough about the characters or the adventure. Transformers works best when it's an in-the-moment adventure. The audience gets bored when they have to watch a 30 minute scene of people sitting and giving exposition. Keeping the knight flashbacks are fine (although I'd do more with them), because at least those are exciting.

As much as I like Anthony Hopkins, I think I'd eliminate his character. Have Cade discover the Knight stuff though a scroll or something. Maybe a message engraved on that Talisman. That would be much quicker. Also, have Cade and Vivian not fall in love at the end of the movie. Let that build up throughout the next few movies.

I'd keep the plot with Quintessa and evil Optimus. In fact, I'd make Optimus vs. Bumblebee the finale, and have the other Autobots participate too. That would make TLK a smaller-scale middle chapter, and save the big planet-colliding finale for episode 6.

• Like Like x 1