How would you improve Bumblebee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimistic Prime, Dec 15, 2018.

1. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If the Murder Bee sequence hadn't occured just minutes before, I'd totally agree.

2. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime Nothing special about me

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I would probably also add some more Decepticon lines (G1Cons)

3. Tetratron

Tetratron Well-Known Member

I'd make Bltizwing the main villain throughout the movie rather than die early on. As well as making him triple changer and looking more like his G1 self. Maybe bring in Astrotrain and Octane so they can keep the numbers disadvantage for Bumblebee to overcome.

Maybe a Megatron cameo while frozen in the Hoover Dam but other than the movie was fine with how it was.

• Like Like x 2
  4. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Have him not loose his voice!

5. Ae38

Ae38 Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty stellar overall but my gripes with it are similar to many other people's. I would extend the opening scene on cybertron, mainly to include some exposition before throwing the audience into the battle. It also wouldve been nice to see the scene with Cliffjumper extended a bit, maybe including the tail end of the fight before he's on his knees. That could've been a good opportunity to name Shatter and Dropkick on screen too, if not at the scene where they meet the military. I also would've had Blitzwing be credited as a generiCon, since his character felt wasted on an obvious name-slap. The death of Shatter was also disappointing, since it felt like a waste to create a character brand new to the TF universe to be killed off that quickly. The fight scene with Bee could've been edited so she flew away in her jet mode before the dam burst.

6. Deadlock234

Deadlock234 Duly Appointed Enforcer of the Tyrest Accords

Exactly

7. setsuna

setsuna Well-Known Member

I feel like there was still too much screen time with human characters of the movie...

The movie was okay but the teen drama with the bullies from Charlie’s school was too much. Starscream being the seeker that bosses shatter and dropkick around wudve been better, and prime coming to save bee from shatter and chasing off starscream wudve worked better???

The last scene where bee meets up with prime and becomes the camaro felt like an afterthought to bridge the series...

They should really stop having so much human screentime for tf movies... who enjoys them?? I get originally ppl werent as exposed to tf when the first movie came out and hasbro wudve been shy to make amovie solely focused on robots, but were 6 movies in now...

Pretty confident anyone going to watch a tf movie would prefer more focus on bots being on screen instead of people.

The upcoming animated cubertron movie should just be CGI in the same style as the live action movies instead... minus the shaky cam :p 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well then, no.

9. Optimistic Prime

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Human screen time was handled better in this movie, cut out one of two human scenes, it'd be fine.

10. Optimistic Prime

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I would want Blitzwing to work with Shatter and Dropkick and then get killed off by Optimus, well if he arrived earlier in the film.

• Like Like x 1
  11. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    The only changes i cay i would've done right now would be to better connect this film with the previous film

12. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    A major thing I would've changed was giving Bee a face close to G1. Every other Autobot had a face with G1 semblance in the movie except for him.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Wheelz

Wheelz Well-Known Member

Make the Cybertron battle longer with a bit more story, use the original Decepticons as the antagonists instead of new characters, scrap the scene where Bumblebee trashes the house, and stop killing Cliffjumper! That's how Prime started! Last thing, I wish it were separate from the Bayformers story line.

14. Optimistic Prime

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I actually would want them to cut more connections to previous films even though there aren't many anyways. I really want it to be a reboot.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I probably would have shortened up the opening fight scene on Earth a bit and made the car stunt the stepfather pulls at the end a little more believable.

16. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well to me as a big fan of the Bay films i would done it with more connections.

Now if Hasbro came to me said they want to start anew, have a fresh start, i would do a full fledged reboot, of course being a fan of the Bay films i would still include some aspects of Bay, but at the same time doing my own thing.

17. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have Bumblebee on the verge of losing the final fight, and have the Autobots come to the rescue and throw it down against Shatter and Dropkick (and maybe Blitzwing if it were possible to let him live). The movie definitely needed more robot action.

• Like Like x 2
  18. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Can't really think of too much to improve it, it was already pretty good. Maybe I'd cut out the Memo character (I liked him fine, but he didn't really add anything to the movie) and make it more obviously a reboot. That's all I've got.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

I'll also add that I don't agree with bringing Optimus or the other Autobots into the final battle. I like that it involved Bumblebee having to use his surroundings to his advantage,
    particularly when he was fighting Shatter
    , and that the final battle came down to the characters the movie was actually about. I always prefer it when characters in fight scenes have to rely on strategy, out-thinking their opponents when they aren't a match for them physically. Plus Optimus showing up out of nowhere would have been too much of a deus ex machina.

• Like Like x 5
  20. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Nope. High end sports cars tend to be shiny and spotless.