How Would You Handle Omega Supreme?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Shady boi, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Shady boi

Shady boi Banned

Ebay:
    yes

• Like Like x 2
  2. Diesel

Diesel The Legendary Super Saiyan TFW2005 Supporter

Gently. :thumb 

• Like Like x 10
  3. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Still no war in Ba Sing Se

Supreme is short for Supreme Commander of the Autobots. If given an Earth mode, rocket + shuttle. Terse, but dependable as the last line of defense of the Autobots.

• Like Like x 1
  4. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In regards to what?

5. Shady boi

Shady boi Banned

Ebay:
    Character. this is genaral discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Character wise....hmm..

I will always consider him as being a burdened "soul".

He is Cybertron's last guardian, the strongest of all guardians ever made, and due to events where he wasn't able to stop wars, disasters, and the likes, he feels as if he failed and that the destruction is due to his inability to stop such from happening. I see him as wanting to rely on discussion, on reaching out to the individuals and his power is to be used only as a last resort. He was chosen to be in such a role of guardian due to his dedication to fairness, his hopes, and his strictness towards protecting others. He was simply the best among all of the others and given his form and powers due to this.

But in time, with more and more destruction on Cybertron, his guilt does eventually turns to anger and acceptance of it being beyond his control and starts taking a more direct approach.

He is also quite older than most of the other Cybertronian as being built at the dawn of Cybertron, and possibly more than what he appears to be.

He is one of the few Autobots that Megatron (and most other decepticons) fear and will run from and avoid as he is capable of taking on a full army of them easily. There is simply no Decepticon that can match his power and I consider him the most powerful of all the titans. Between his armour that is beyond just "army/battle grade" and firepower that can outperforms the weaponry of any major combat ships, shield generators that adds to his resistance, it would take multiple extremely powerful Decepticons to stop him and that's only if he would be somewhat low in power or severely damaged.

Due to his size and power, he does require a lot of energon and to prevent being a "burden", he tends to stay inactive as much as he can and simply patrols a limited range. His transformation consumes quite a bit of power but in tank and rocket mode, the consumption of energon is lessened (mostly the tank) so he may remain in base mode more than return to his fully sentient robot mode.

• Like Like x 3
  7. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:
    I prefer to think of him as the brainchild of Grapple since he constructed Omega on Earth in the Marvel comics.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vancelle

Vancelle Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I'd do my best to befriend the gentle giant and keep him in good spirits! Dude is depressed most of the time because of just how powerful he is, yet is unable to prevent bad things from happening. He had friends in the Constructicons until their betrayal, so he really just needs someone who'd be there for him. I'd do that for the big fella.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Should be a city former. also have a bunch of skeletons in the closet which he spends time reflecting and repenting ala IDW 1.0. Finally should have a smaller secondary component for interaction with regular sized transformers.

10. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    Random take that I just made up on the spot:

Omega Supreme is the Ark like in Animated, but Omega Supreme is an ancient Transformer, one of the last Omega Sentinels that many modern Cybertronians regard as nothing more than legend. There are very few who are actually aware that the Omega Sentinels were real, and that the Ark is the last of them, but Optimus is among those who are aware of the truth. Omega's probably been in spaceship mode, locked in stasis, since the end of the era that he was active in. Maybe on Decepticon-controlled Cybertron, the Decepticons are studying the Ark because they're aware that its advanced technology from a bygone era, but a group of Autobot rebels led by Optimus Prime manage to steal the ship and take it off-world, making them a major target for the Decepticons.

I dunno.

11. Gamma V

Gamma V Sentient Teletraan Supporter

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I recently came up with this idea that, like in Animated, Omega Supreme is the Ark's robot form. However, rather than having the Ark/Omega be a pre-existing bot who has been locked in ship form for millennia, the Omega Supreme form is a secret, experimental modification to the Ark made by Wheeljack. This Omega is actually a Headmaster, like the Energon version, with his head becoming a normal-sized bot and allowing him to better interact with his fellows. This smaller bot would be called Arclight, and would be the Autobot form of an evolved Teletraan 1. It would be Arclight who is the controlling intelligence, with the Ark/Omega Supreme basically being a Transtector. Arclight, being so new to sentience, doesn't fully understand his emotions or how to best express them. His speech still skews toward Spock Speak. He would still come across as more Adorkable than mindless drone. In Omega Supreme form, Arclight probably wouldn't be quite as talkative, as he'd be focused on completing his objective as quickly as possible. The Omega Supreme form could still be unstable, and it uses a lot of Energon, so it's used sparingly.

12. Rojixus

Rojixus I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!

Omega Supreme was the prototype for a line of starship-sized Transformers known as Omega Destructors. The Omega Destructors were designed by Starscream for the purpose of crushing any Autobot insurgents remaining in Decepticon-occupied space. However, during Omega Supreme's shakedown cruise, he was stolen by a gang of Autobot privateers led by the brothers Inferno and Hot Rod. Although there was a minimal Decepticon crew, the Autobots found it strange that they were able to gain control of the ship so easily. As Hot Rod discovered, Omega Supreme had no intention of becoming a weapon of mass destruction and helped the Autobots overcome the Decepticons. Afterward, it didn't take the brothers long to convince Omega to join them in their campaign of piracy against the Decepticon Empire.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He definitively would be the Ark in robot mode.

14. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

As a big fan of Omega and the Constructicons, I wish there was more fiction on what happened after the Constructicons fled Cybertron and Omega chased after them. Like how did they survive and what did they do and how did the Constructicons find out about Megatron being on earth. Likewise, how did Omega find out that the Constructicons were on earth? If only David Wise was still alive.

• Like Like x 2
  15. AStreetcarNamedWheeljack

AStreetcarNamedWheeljack Well-Known Member

Anything as long as they don't make him The Ark again.

• Like Like x 2
  16. gibdozer

gibdozer Love Gun

In my head cannon Omega is barely self aware. Not unintelligent but more computer than AI. The last remnant of a dead race of pre-conscious robots. A living Cybertronian dinosaur as it were.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 ACCESS FLASH

10 miles away from you and rapidly approaching
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    The latest in the GADEP line of Guardian robots, nicknamed Omega Guardians or Omega Sentinels. The first to have an AI implemented into it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    Like a lot of Autobots I don't plan on doing anything with (Ultra Magnus, Grimlock, Windblade), I cast him into the past as a historical figure. In Omega Supreme's case, he was the Quintessons' Spartacus. Originally he was the leader of their Guardians Supreme, 70-80 foot tall behemoths that resemble WFC Omega Supreme, only with a rocketship alt mode and two claw-hands that can turn into cannons. The Guardians Supreme were headless; their head compartment was instead a helmet that a Quintesson could integrate into and control like a Transtector (the Quints also had Bearer Wraiths, which were basically Alpha Trion meets the Nazgul, and with the same function). The Omega Sentinels weren't just the Quintessons' enforcers and last line of defense - they were indoctrinated weapons of war that the Quintesson sicced on under-developed worlds like Antilla. Omega Supreme was a steadfast, loyal soldier, believing wholeheartedly in the cause of the Quintesson Imperium, until the Antilla campaign, which saw the total annihilation of the Antillan species, simply because the would-be Quintesson governor wanted to make an example of them to the Quints' other conqeusts - basically "have you ever heard of the Antillans? No? Exactly."

Omega had wanted to accept the Antillans' surrender, and when he voiced his objections, the Quint governor had him transferred back to Cybertron, putting him in the internal security division. The only reason they didn't melt him down was because of his centuries of loyal service. Frankly, they'd have been better off. Omega was horrified to learn that the same tactics used on Antilla were being brought back to Cybertron, as the Quintesson rulers grew more and more vicious in their rule. The straw that broke Omega's back was when a Quintesson who was integrated into him as a head overrode his objections and forced him to butcher a group of escaped slaves. He was helpless, unable to do anything but watch as his his own hands rent the slaves apart. The second that the Quint released control, Omega murdered him and escaped, linking up with Transformer rebels fighting against the Quintesson overlords. To ensure that no Quintesson could ever control him again, Omega had a head installed, one that wasn't one of the Quintesson's monstrous thralls, but instead resembled the face of a normal Transformer. Omega would later convince other Supremes, those that had fought alongside him, to join his side against the Quints: Alpha Supreme, Beta Supreme, Gamma Supreme, Delta Supreme, Epsilon Supreme, Eta Supreme, Theta Supreme, Zeta Supreme, Iota Supreme, Kappa Supreme, and Sigma Supreme. The Omega Uprising set the Quintesson empire aflame, and while Omega lost and died, the devastation of that war permanently weakened the Quints' economy and infrastructure, ending the Quintesson High Era and putting them on the road to their final defeat at the hands of the later Autobots and the Matrix Templars (for one, the Quints had any surviving Guardians Supreme melted down, instead switching to specialized thralls commanded by reformatted Transformers titled Liege Centuro, who were in turn commanded by a single Liege Maximo). In this context, Omega Supreme could rightfully be called the First Autobot.

• Like Like x 2
  19. cartoonsforever

cartoonsforever Well-Known Member

While I don’t want to make omega the ark itself (since I want to explore him more as a character) I’d give him a connection to the ship as teletraan 1 having uploaded itself onto a protoform

• Like Like x 1
  20. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

I never liked the toy or the fictional character, so Omega Supreme can get nixed for all I care.