How would you do Transformers 5?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fatesmagic, Jul 1, 2014.

1. fatesmagic

fatesmagic Tengen Toppa Megatron

Let's have a hypothetical scenario.Say you're approached by whatshisface who wrote Age of Extinction. Do to your expansive knowledge of all sorts of Transformers lore, he's requesting you help him with the script for Transformers 5. Michael Bay is down for whatever you think is a good idea. (I did say hypothetical, didn't I?). With Transformers 5 entirely in your hands, how do you make it so that this one tops all the rest of the series in every way?

2. endless_abyss

endless_abyss Decepticon Knight

Fire Michael Bay and sell it to Disney.

3. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    HAHAHAH YESSSS!!! and then put it in the marvel universe, but anyway we need a movie were Galvatron is the ONLY main villian, no more of this terrible twosome crap, Just Galvatron and maybe the combaticons or stunticons, oh and just breif cuts to optimus finding the creators and then end it with the reveal of Unicron

4. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

My first move? Laugh at their face. Then accept the job, while continuing to laugh and telling them they picked the wrong man.

Note: Galvatron keeps his unique transformation thing. In fact, let's take it a step farther. He's able to fly around, attack people in cube mode, and even go half in cube mode, half out. Galvatron is facing off against the combined forces of Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Hound, Drift, Grimlock and his Dinobots, and Cade and his family. Optimus is on an alien planet for most of the movie.

Opening - Show mechanical beings being put together, then being connected to the Allspark and brought to life. We focus on one for most of it, before revealing they are one of millions.

Galvatron has only a handful KSI drones left. To even the battlefield, he upgrades four of them, creating a team of Decepticons to counter the forces of the Autobots. Cyclonus, a military osprey, Scourge, a military jet, Bludgeon, a tank, and finally, an evil T-Rex clone of Grimlock, referred to simply as Nemesis. Bludgeon faces off against Drift, Scourge faces off against Hound, and Cyclonus fights Crosshairs, while the Dinobots and Yeagers face the few drones left. Bumblebee and Galvatron face off.
    Note: Cyclonus doesn't have the same level of evil and hate in him that his fellow Decepticon brothers have.

Galvatron uses knowledge he gained from Sentinel Prime's damaged head to recreate the Pillars. Using them, he intends on homing in on Optimus Prime's signal and bringing his ancient foe back to Earth to destroy him.

Throughout all of this, Optimus has finally found what he believes to be his Creators' fortress. When he goes inside though, all he finds is a mad machine, one who is constantly trying to kill him with a mighty hammer. As they fight, Optimus' Matrix of Leadership and the warrior's hammer react to one another. And Optimus realizes that this attacker is the Ultra Magnus, a legendary warrior having lone gone insane from eons of torture from the Creators. He is able to convince Magnus to lay down his weapon, reminding him that the Magnus' sworn oath is to serve the current Prime.

Galvatron fails to teleport Optimus to him. The Autobots and humans foil his plan enough where he and his only surviving minion, Cyclonus, are teleported to where Optimus and Ultra Magnus are, and Optimus and Magnus are teleported back to Earth. The movie ends with Optimus fearing what the future lies.

Credits Scene - Galvatron and Cyclonus are before a swarm of tentacled, multiheaded, cyborg aliens. The two are tortured, made to suffer for their makers, as the Creators decide it is now time to bring their wayward creations back home, THEMSELVES. The last line of the movie is the leader Creator ordering his people to "Prepare Unicron. Direct him to Earth."

Cut. Print. Get critically panned.

5. fatesmagic

I'll do mine in points, it's easier.

PLOT
    >Optimus finds a few new Autobots (Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Springer, Blurr) among the stars while searching for the "creators"
    >Creators are Quintessons, of course
    >On earth, the remaining Autobots (plus Sideswipe, who's come out of hiding) are working alongside KSI to find the remaining drones that escaped with Galvatron
    >Cade works alongside Joshua in a high ranking position in the science department
    >Learning that Prime's left earth, Galvatron, alongside the Combaticons (previously drones) start to make their move
    >They want to bring Unicron to earth.
    >The Allspark from TF1 was the Allspark of Primus. Unicron has his own, and the 'cons want it.
    >Prime and his new gang of merry men locate, but are defeated by the Quintessons, who have sided with the Decepticons, who plan to use Unicron's Allspark to cyberform earth.
    >Prime is indisposed, but he manages to get Ultra Mangus, with the Matrix, to earth to warn the Autobots about Galvatron's plan that he learned from the Quintessons.
    >Ultra Magnus temporarily takes charge of the earth Autobots, even though the Matrix rejects him.
    >Optimus feels that one of the Autobots left with him descends from the lineage of Primes. Springer believes it's him, as do the rest of them. Prime, though, is unconvinced.
    >Springer want to change his mind, and returns to challenge the Quintessons.
    >Dies.
    >At the same time, on earth, the Autobots, lead my Magnus, locate and attack Galvatron and the Combaticons.
    >The Combaticons had killed Strafe, Slug, and Scorn. Only Grimlock remained, and he's disappeared prior to the film.
    >Prime, Hot Rod, and Blurr manage to defeat the Quintessons, who turn out to be the ones putting Galvatron in contact with Unicron.
    >Magnus is seriously wounded, Crosshairs dies a heroic death, and the remaining Autobots have fled, but not before violently disassembling Bruticus in the best show of Autobot teamwork in the films.
    >Prime's group return to earth.
    >Galvatron won the fight, and Prime's defeating the Quintessons came too late.
    >Unicron is near.

Any questions?

6. OptimusJet

OptimusJet One with the Matrix

News Credits:
    Well... I'd start with a new writer.

7. PrimeTime85

PrimeTime85 Well-Known Member

This is so michael bay. Even the first sentence.

8. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

That was awesome but don't like the idea of killing off most of the Dinobots and leave Grimlock alive and disappear out of nowhere.

9. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    I still like the idea that Lockdown was actually working for the right cause, like the creators simply needed Optimus and all the knights to fight Unicron off but there plan failed due to Lockdown's demise, Galvatron is off doing Galvatron evil schemes 101 where his plan probably fails, again, this time he ends up encountering Unicron and the two team up or more likely Unicron controls Galvatron, anyway yeah leads to tf6.

10. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    I like this outside-the-box thinking, MZ. Very cool, indeed. And, :lol  to the last line.

11. fatesmagic

They're just too damn overpowered. The fight against the Decepticons would be way too easy if they're all there.

12. MasterZero

Thanks.

Also, after the opening scene, start the movie with Tessa's birthday party. The Autobots are there and having a good time. Drift gives her a poorly made piece of art he made in the style of Japanese water painting (because Drift is such a huge Japano-phile under that badassness), Bumblebee gives her a Bumblebee action figure, Crosshairs tries to give her a gun (Cade won't allow it), and Hound gives her a My Little Pony....which then turns into a shotgun thanks to Transformium. Cade takes that away too.

Insert subplot about Tessa and Shane wanting to get married and move out of Cade's home. Cade has to accept his daughter is now a real woman and wants to marry Shane.

Transformers 6 will have the wedding. And then Unicron comes in, making it the best wedding ever.

13. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just give it to Haloid.

14. PrimeTime85

When can I give you my money?

15. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would do how Transformers Prime did and have Ultra Magnus take lead on earth, while Optimus and a new group that he meets out in space take on a mission or something along those lines. I would get Hot Rod in there somehow too.

16. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First start is getting a new director and writer.

17. MasterZero

Kill a sheep, write my name on the walls with his blood, and then mail the money to the address the sheep's head whispers into your ear. It'll get to me.

18. fatesmagic

Son, I have news for you.

19. PrimeTime85

Sounds easy enough.

20. Primetime1990

Primetime1990 Member

I like this (and master zero's ideas.)
    I have a few, but I gotta work on them a bit more before I post them.