How would have you handled Megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Yggdrasil, Oct 10, 2011.

1. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Your explanation is awesome. :) 

2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I would have taken Grinder out of the forest battle in ROTF, so Megatron Fights Prime as an equal and uses Scream to ensure victory.

In the end Battle, the Fallen kicks Jet Primes ass. Megatron jumps across the buildings to the battle. He leaps and impales the Fallen with his blade. Megatron states "Sorry but recent developments has rendered you obsolete". Megatron strikes the Fallen but he gets the Fallens spear run through his arm. The fallen then strikes Megatron with his Powers, burning his face and sending him through that wall. OP uses the distraction to his advantage as well as the fact that Megatron had damaged the Fallen.

In DOTM I would used the same story that was written for him but would actually keep it in the final film. Megatron would also make it clear that he would return through his internal dialog.

The fight against Sentinel would include the following. When Sentinel is about to kill Optimus but Megatron grabs him and forces him to the ground. After the "Megatron?" "That's Lord Megatron to you!" part, Sentinel would push Megatron away and grab his Blade and attempt to strike Megatron with it. Megatron would use his shotgun to block it. There would be a small fight scene with no clear winner until Optimus picks up Sentinels Cannon, which, unknown to OP, was loaded for Rust, not Laser or whatever. After being shot, SP would turn to strike Prime, leaving him no choice but to fire the rust cannon again. Sentinel drops his blade which Megatron catches and smashes it into SP, forcing him onto the ground. After Sentinels last speech OP shoots him in the head. The fight would be too short to say Meg was equal to SP, which would have made him stronger than OP but would be long enough to show that Meg was capable of fighting as much as OP. I would still keep Megatron out of most of the action, I just think he needs a part where he shows off his power.

Like in the proper story OP would accept the truce instead of suddenly ripping Megatrons head off.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The fact that he can even be knocked around by a bunch of human planes is just disgraceful.

Pulitzer. :rock 

4. bobbyjack

bobbyjack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like that idea the best. Instead of wasting the character of Shockwave, it would have been cool to have a reason to expand on him.

5. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Who's Megatorn?

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    It's how Megatron felt after his final fight with Prime.

7. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Agreed