How will you see Age of Extinction?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by IXoptimusIX, Jun 21, 2014.

1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Both :D 

2. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

With my eyes!

3. Natohk

Natohk Quintesson

2D, with my sister and mom.And some nachos :D 

4. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you and i have the same thought process.

i'll probably see it the following week.. midday or late morning. i can't stand sitting in a theater with other people whispering (especially when i can hear their whispering and what they're saying is wrong lol).. phone's ringing, hell, i was at a movie once with baby crying, i literally thought that that only happened in the movies. and people with their annoying little kids who kick on the seats and talk.. ughh.

plus, i like putting my feet up on the seat in front of me.. i can't do that in a packed theater. i'm also short.. so, i'm totally screwed if some tall person decides to sit in front of me.

also.. while i don't mind 3D, i'll be seeing it in 2D first.. plus, i'll be taking my dad and 3D is a little too advanced for him lol.. and it makes him dizzy.

and i sure as hell won't be wearing any transformers clothes or hats.. it's not like i'm going to a sporting event where i want to show support for the team.

5. speedywomen

speedywomen Well-Known Member

I'll see AOE on the 28th so I won't see spoilers thanks to Transfans on Wattpad. what? I follow a lot of Transformer Fans on Wattpad! xD. I even have a Fan fic that's got 5k reads and is climbing to 10k reads. Anyway, whicchever time it comes on at the earliest will be when I will watch it.

6. Strawberrytop00

Strawberrytop00 Derpticon

Well I haven't given it much thought but I plan to see it with my eyeballs while sitting comfortably on my ass :) 

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Most likely at home on my Blu-Ray player. Reasonably priced popcorn, a more comfortable chair that leans back, and if it gets bad I can Mystery Science Theater 3000 the movie.

8. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'll be seeing it through a Bay window. When my neighbour buys the home release. I shall stand in his garden with my face pressed up against the glass and squint to see his telly.

Naked. Just in the case the Baysplosions make my clothes fly off and ruin them.
    It wasn't funny the first two times you said it. At least build on your joke.

I'll be using a seeing eye dog and it'll yap scene descriptions to me.

Actually, I'm kinda sad for the blind members of our fandom that never get to see the visuals of these movies.

9. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    2D, with my wife and kids, I'll have an Autobot logo shirt on, my wife will be wearing the Decepticon logo shirt, and my daughter will have the AOE plushies. (Optimus and Grimlock)
    My son? Well, he'll be playing tonsil hockey with his girlfriend who will just HAVE to tag along.

...bitch.

Anyway, those are my plans!

10. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    In 3D, wearing my Autobot shirt with an empty box of Popcorn because I'll probably have eaten them through the ads before the film starts.