how u would feel about a fourth Movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Oct 5, 2011.

?

?

1. Yes im Happy!

73.3%
  2. No, im not!

11.2%
  3. im not happy but i would still see it

14.9%
  4. i would be happy, but i would not see it

0.6%
  1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    Let me also put out there that the poll results wont be valid since most people who hate bayformers wont be caught dead in this section to vote in this thread anyway.

2. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    That's a great concept.

Sadly, Hasbro is not Warner Bros. thus they don't know how to act with movie money pilling up at their door. All they know is that they don't want it to stop.

Case in piont....."The BattleShip" Movie coming out next May which pretty looks like Armagedon's romance angle was rapped by Independence Day's over the top invasion attack and gave birth to pure evil and box office greed.

Don't be surprised if there's an "Operation Movie" staring Jim Carey to follow...

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Wow. You just went there.

4. r6680jc

r6680jc Well-Known Member

For better or worse, transformers movie will always be giant alien robots movie.

5. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I wouldn't be happy about it but i would still see it. Not happy because sometimes Hollywood doesn't know when to shut up, and they ruin certain franchises. For example, the TV series Friends should have stopped at season 7 or 8, but kept going to season 10. Jersey Shore kept going to season 5 when it should have never started! Saved by the Bell kept going to the College Years. The Aliens franchise should not have made Alien:Resurrection. George Lucas was smart to not keep going to make Episodes 7-9. I wonder what life would be like without Jar Jar?

These are just examples of stuff going on far too long. If they do make a TF4 I would rather a reboot, or introduce new characters, but wait about 5 years from now to release it.

6. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

agree!

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea Hasbro has gotten a little odd once it got a little Hollywood in it's veins.

GI Joe Renegades seemed to be going over fairly well with the fans and it gave Hasbro a much needed new show for their new network. But then the plug gets pulled on Renegades because Hasbro claimed they wanted to focus on the second GI Joe live action film.

I'm sure any day we will get something like an announcement of a live action My Little Pony movie since Hasbro thinks everything can be made into a live action film now.

Ouch and yea that Battleship movie should be some sort of Aprils fools joke instead of a serious film project.

8. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    I'm always happy about it