How to tell Hasbro what we'd like to see in the movies

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus4EVER, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    Tired of Bay-formers? Call Hasbro and tell them! I already did! I just said I wanted to comment on the live action Transformers movies and they transferred me to someone who took down what I said. You can use this number to inform them about whatever TV show or movie Hasbro Studios owns. Tell them what they’re doing good on the movies and TV shows though. They need as much encouragement as they do discouragement. Enjoy! Also, if you ask about Transformers Prime: Powerful Alliances they get really weird and fidgety. It’s fun to ask!

My personal favorite points for the movies:

Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime

Frank Welker as Megatron/Galvatron (FINALLY!!!!)

CGI animation is knock-down drag-out awesome!!!!!

The rest could use some work…

Now, STOP killing everybody off!!!!!!!!!

I know a femme who is still upset over the whole death of Ratchet…AND I CAN’T BLAME HER!!!!!

1-(818)-478-4320

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I feel like they just monitor social media these days. Heck that's why Michael Bay decided to tell us when the teaser is coming out.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Sign

Sign Well-Known Member

They get more encouragement than you could possibly believe. $3.7 billion dollars worth of encouragement.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Its a movie about war, transformers will die, otherwise there will be no stakes if no Autobot dies in each movie, plus from a marketing point of view, they need to sell new toys, so they need to make room for new characters, they tried to cram alot of new characters with the old ones in rotf and dotm, it didnt worked for some fans, who wanted to get to know about Arcee, Jolt, Sideswipe and so on. TF1 and AOE had better results for most fans, since they had a smaller cast and we could get to know the new guys since they no longer had to share screentime with the old characters

• Like Like x 1
  5. agent j 15

agent j 15 Banned

Boycott the movies until they stop sucking?

Nah, too hopeful.

Seriously, I doubt Hasbro gives a damn. The next movie's gonna have King Arthur and Nazi's and shit clearly they've spent the last movies gross on cocaine and are just going fucking crazy. They probably transferred OP to some poor intern who wanted to make toys but is now stuck making coffee.

Truth be told Hasbro kind of NOT caring a whole lot about the quality of the movies is both a blessing and a curse. It allows directors to do what they want with the franchise - unfortunately our director right now is Michael Bay. It's why, while I fucking hate Bumblebee, I'm interested in seeing the Bumblebee spin off. I wanna see what a different director can do with this universe.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Hasbro and Bay obviously DO care about the quality of the movies, and frankly there's no reason for Transformers to NOT involve King Arthur or Nazis.

Honestly, I'd love to see some cocaine in the movies, too...but that's probably just me, lol.

XD

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jeez, Louise! I'm already envisioning Pain and Gain with Transformers as I type this!

8. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Cocaine? A Transformers film with Swindle, well, swindling some narco-terrorists out of money and then blowing up their entire operation would be pretty sweet if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Actually, Marilyn Manson had a necklace made of cocaine vials that he wore to a few events in L.A. while he was hanging out with Shia Lebeouf around the time of the promo video Shia directed for Manson's Born Villain and Shia's Campaign photobook about the marketing of the album, all of which was leading up to the release of the third TF movie. Manson was seen wearing it one night at a cabaret show he attended with David Duchovny and Shia and some friends, then they all went into the men's room and it was gone after they all came out.

Then Shia made an ass of himself and caused a big commotion when he spat his drink all over their table and stormed off through the crowded floor during the performance, so I like to think Sam developed a recreational cocaine habit between films since Carly was clearly well-off and supporting him, lol.

Which would actually explain his overly-aggressive behavior in that movie pretty well, if you think about it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    You got an e-mail address we can use too?

11. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Okay then, HASBRO if you are listening...WILL FRIEDLE AS BUMBLEBEE!

12. Jazzmustlive123

Jazzmustlive123 jazz died thinking he's the coolest

This thread is useless.

• Like Like x 3
  13. TLP

TLP Ain't No Chicken Wing

News Credits:
    I thought entertainment businesses had a rule about not taking suggestions for legal reasons.

And I agree about the fact that 90% of the Cybertronians are dead hinders the whole potential for more stories with them. Yes, it's war. But people get hurt in war too, not just killed. Have the bots be injured and out of the fight for the time being.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Well, there's a big difference between suggestions like, "I love Michael Bay's TF movies, pay him whatever he wants for TF6!" and, say, accepting unsolicited scripts or w/e.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    Wow, where have I ended up?

16. Sign

Sign Well-Known Member

Yep, Screenwriters literally aren't even allowed to read fanmade stuff in case the fan sues them for copying their idea.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    I only posted this for those who were willing to call and tell them how tired they are of the garbage in the movies. If you do not want to then do not.

• Like Like x 1
  18. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

Easier to play along and pretend to take notice with an interest rather than deal with all the call backs and hassle it will cause later.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Yes, let's harass people into getting what we want.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Because movies are no longer a source of entertainment. It's to be taken seriously. Fuck the screenwriters, fuck the script writers. They don't matter. Only the fans' opinions matter. Let's all call, like, right now!

• Like Like x 1