HOW TO GET RID OF CREASE LINES ON G1 BOXES

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KylerWilmoth, Feb 11, 2019.

1. KylerWilmoth

KylerWilmoth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Deleted

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 9
  2. lord ginrai

lord ginrai D-list Decepticon

News Credits:
    Awesome! Thanks for the well-written instructions. Will definitely give this a try if I can secure some cheap markers.

3. ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kind of horrified because I hate the idea of trying to alter irreplaceable G1 boxes. Because somebody is going to do this, it's going to look fine in pics, the thing is going to end up on ebay, and some poor sap is going to open up a box that's a half assed marker mess. But... if I owned a box like this and knew I was never going to sell it then I'd probably try it anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KylerWilmoth

KylerWilmoth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    See that’s the thing, I don’t want to alter any form of G1 box unless I know that it’s staying in my collection. And even then I don’t really like changing what I see as so special. I think the reason I did it with these two (and only these two) was because they were damaged in transport which hurt my heart a bit. They survived beautifully for 30+ years just to be damaged in shipping :( . I was also afraid that if I sent them back the seller was going to throw them away which I could not let happen. I should update the thread on how to spot it if a box looks manipulated. To the naked eye, it looks great. But a good ol’ flashlight will show ink in no time.

• Like Like x 1