How to display certain figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Oct 29, 2012.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I have been sorting my collection and noticed that some figures don't seem to fit in anywhere. Here are a few that come to mind so far for me. Not sure what to do with these guys. Also, any other figures you are stumped with?

Classics Megatron - Since I have the Takara version in the Classics shelf, flamboyant purple and green Megatron needs to find somewhere else to fit in.

Classics Astrotrain - I have the more cartoon accurate Takara version on the classics shelf, not sure what to do with the white Classics version.

Decepticon Fracture - Display with Classics?

Universe Hot Shot - I haven't opened him yet, seems out of place for Armade shelf, but doesn't really fit in anywhere else? I already have the original Armade Hot Shot displayed.

Universe Dinobot - I haven't opened him either, Beast Wars shelf? Again, already have original Dinobot there.

CHUG Cyclonus - I have 3 different versions/colors of Cyclonus, plus Strafe.

2. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Not sure about the rest, but Fracture I display with the TFCC Run Twins. She looks good with them as a sort of leader for the two.

3. Peter Bazooka

Peter Bazooka Monsterbot

You're all set to display Cyclonus and his Easter armada.

4. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 Transformers Fan Since 1984

Maybe an oddball shelf for post G1 classics figures. you could put TFCC Sideburn with Hot Shot and Dinobot

5. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I don't have the Run twins. :( 
    But I suppose she can hangout with Drag Strip

Oh yeah, that would work! Good idea! I'll do that.

I have a feeling Megatron and Astrotrain will end up in a rubbermaid storage bin.

6. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I'm guessing you just have one shelf for Classics, or one Autobot/one Decepticon?

That's part of the reason I split my display up into Season 1&2 and Season 3 shelves. For some place to throw extra guys like my Hasbro Coneheads, BotCon Thundercracker, and Club Ramjet.

I have RTS Cyclonus as the "armada" with the Henkei as Cyclonus. Universe Cyclonus is in a tub.

Hot Shot can go as a random Autobot in Season 3, as can Fracture for the Decepticons.

I'd say display Dinobot with Beast Wars as the Dinobot clone Megatron created.

Can't really help with Classics Megatron and Astrotrain though.

7. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I have my Classics Megs on the shelf next to Megatron, repurposed as Megaplex.

My RtS Cyclonus is next to my Classics Cyclonus as "Armada"

Classics Astrotrain and Fracture and on my Classics "Overflow" shelf with has some Botcon and miscelanious items.