How megatron became a knight

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wolf, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

ok I've tried searching for information and I'm a little sketchy memory wise here, so hang in there....

Did KSI use sentinel parts, brain in the creation of their galvatron bot?

Is this why he looks a little similar face wise in AOE to sentinel?

If so maybe this is how megatron gets his knight upgrades, maybe he finds the temenos and the sentinel in him is what receives the upgrade but as megatron is the dominant phsyche in galvatron he becomes a skitzophrenic version of himself flipping between the two personalities in him, and maybe Lennox guilt trips him into helping just a way of tying it to AOE and how primes upgrading happens and maybe dotm....maybe not the dual personality thing but who knows, also brings the galvatron character into relevance too.

Just a wild thought let's see what you think :D 

2. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Also apologies for click baity title I have no facts other than previous films....I'm just thinking out loud here

3. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What I'm wondering is how Megatron became Megatron.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Good point however here I'm going off an assumption that megatron is more of an emerging psyche as his chromosomes gain more of a foothold in galvatrons body, and also that maybe sentinels are somehow also present

5. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    galvatron, megatron ... its all the same thing ... I dont think the name he goes by in the moment matters that much

he probably just started calling himself megatron again after gaining the new body ...

6. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You all got me wrong. What I meant to say was how he came to be Megatron from before being Megatron.

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I certainly hope it's not as cut and dry as that!!

otherwise the whole entire KSI plot of an entire movie, would basically be for nothing tucci's role redundant and ultimately lockdown redundant, as the only point to his movie existence would have been what he said to prime aboard his ship.

8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Ah yes well I wonder if it is a character trait of his to always be able to evolve into what the environment requires. Maybe he has migrated host bodies before....I don't know.... just wild thinking there

9. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait for the movie!

10. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Well actually it can be perfectly fine if that's the case. As I explained in the past, he sees no longer any need to hide his identity from a bounty hunter that would drag him back to his creators had he known he truly was the last knight. Unlike the Fallen or Sentinel, Megatron doesn't quite have the freewill to do as he chooses serving under the Quintessons.

As for the knight thing, I think Megatron was always a knight. It makes sense, Optimus refers to him as brother and in many lore, knights often refer to their fellow comrades as brothers since they're all part of the same brethen. So making Megatron a knight would connect all the way back to Optimus' quote in the first film and one of the things the writers are trying to do for this film is tie the previous films together in a better flowing narrative.

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Truly inspiring....honestly o_O 

12. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yeah I think I recall you saying that, it could work also, and is a very good theory....however how would you suggest it was that megatron was succeptible to a control that the fallen and sentinel weren't? If he's part of a brethren, surely they would not allow such an exploitable weak link to be a member?

13. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    Well Megatron did consider the Fallen a mentor from what I've gathered, much like how Optimus saw Sentinel before the betrayal. They both shared the same goal which is why Megatron was more willing to follow his orders. As for Sentinel, he saw more of himself in charge of Sentinel rather than the other way around. Once this knowledge is brought to light he turns against Sentinel and help defeats him. So that's how I would explain those two.