How many would be interested in a real great sword

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Theonlycyclonus, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Theonlycyclonus

Theonlycyclonus Find,kill,cleanse

News Credits:
    If I started making replica great swords how many of you would be interested in buying one. These would be made out real steel not plastic or wood so please note this would not be a toy and as for the cost the estimated guess depending on the materials I use it would cost anywhere from $50-$100

Attached Files:

2. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Well that would kind of depend on you. What background do you have in forging swords? $50-$100 would probably be a piece of metal cut from a sheet, which in all honestly sounds a bit low end.

If I were to buy an ornamental sword, I'd be willing to pay a bit more than that, and have it properly forged and detailed.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I have a sword collection including a Buster sword and Master sword. So I could be interested if the quality is close. I've passed on swords before because the it looked like crap.

But then again I'm stingy with money so I can't say for sure if I would buy Drifts sword.

4. Theonlycyclonus

Theonlycyclonus Find,kill,cleanse

News Credits:
    Yes at that price it is low end I can always make a better one for the extra money I realize not everyone can drop around $200 for a sword which will only be hanging on there wall but as for me and my experience I have made plenty of things in the past. knives,swords,spears,Ect. No photos of my past work do to selling and or giving them away but I'll make a great sword for the heck of it and see what everyone thinks.

5. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Color me interested. I know most people buy swords as display pieces, but if they're made out of durable material that can handle being swung around, then I'm in.

Translation: I'd buy one.

Wait, metal blades? Well, there's goes my fun.

But yes, I'd buy one.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Mite b cool as long as it doesn't drain my life force when I use it like in the comics.