How is Megatron's head is alive without a spark?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Final Knight, Jul 6, 2014.

1. The Iron Magnus

The Iron Magnus Optimus's Face-in-a-Box

Megatron's a decepticon! He alters all of his funky junk! The right stuff is ind-waitaminute
    didn't OP rip his head in 2?

2. Dragonzzilla

Dragonzzilla Well-Known Member

Voodoo. Duh.

3. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    Here's how.

[​IMG]

And evil death robot spiders powered by sheer malice.

4. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure? Maybe when Megatron was influencing the creation of Galvatron he made the humans create the body that way for a certain reason.

5. Wikkid

Wikkid Completely retired customizer

I could accept that theory if it was written into the movie. As is, every one is just trying to make sense of this sloppy story.

6. Megatron47

I try and not look too much into it. Either way the fact Igor and Frenzy are still alive without there bodies I guess Megatron can do the same.

7. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    I have thought of that scene and what Brains was trying say. And I figured it out. Micheal Bay and his partners done a reference from Transformers Animated. I say it's pretty cool how it was done :D 

8. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

As previously stated. Galvatron was soulless clone of Megs. Dangerous like anybody with power and no conscience.

9. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because he has those little things that are programmed with his memories and such Brains says it.

Megatron just programmed the transformiuim with that information and became Galvatron pretty simple.

10. Megatron47

He isn't a clone, Galvatron is Megatron. Well at first Galvatron was just simply a prototype drone until Megatron transferred his consciousness over to the body.

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Megs was transferred it seems in viral form....as a virus is an incomplete strand of dna/ chromosomes that latches onto a hosts cellular makeup and uses it to become invasive multiply and inevitably take over and survive. With little incomplete chunks of his self he manages to transfer himself across.....because obviously this is fracturing his essence up into lots of small parts and reassembling them this combined with the fact it has all happened withou a spark...his soul. will probably help us understand how he is a soulless, conscience free unhinged killing machine version of megatron

12. Decay_is_awesome

Decay_is_awesome Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure he isnt really Megatron. Galvatron and Prime explicitly said he has no soul, so Megatrons spark was in fact extinguished in DOTM. I think its more Megatrons memories and instincts transfering over to Galvatron and overriding his programs.

So he is a really sophisiticated ai that has integrated with what was left of Megatrons brain. It knows its not him, but its so close that its carrying out his mission and holding his grudges while being devoid of the emotions and passion. He will simulate Megatrons attitude and desires because its so heavily based on Megatrons personality but beneath it there is nothing but software.

It probably wont come up again and he will just act like Megatron with a new name but as it stands thats what I made of it.

13. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Frenzy and Igor say hi.

14. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Wow! Awesome theory! For me it seems that it was exactly so! Interesting did Megatron think in his condition? Maybe even without spark his thrust for life and power was so strong that his body using the rest of energon unconsciously tried to transfer himself in another body!

15. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

As for how Megatron survived as a head thing is ever since ROTF he didn't have a Spark to begin with. As evidenced before the Doctor did not hit his spark with the shard it was his head. So we got a nice bit of continuity there. Megatron did not have spark but he was animated similar to Allspark Mutations. His Spark was destroyed by the Allspark.

16. Megatron47

First of all Galvatron is Megatron. As for the debate regarding Galvatron having no soul, well let's face it Megatron's spark was in fact extinguished by the Allspark in the 2007 film leaving him obviously without a spark and when it came to the Decepticons reviving Megatron in Revenge of the Fallen, Scalpel purposely hit the shard on Megatron's head to reactivate his brain and bring him back to life. That obviously indicates Megatron was in fact spark-less in Revenge or the Fallen and Dark of the Moon. So when it came to him transferring his mind over to Galvatron, well obviously as the shard was hit on Megatron's head that's obviously granted life into him again and made him able to survive just as an immobile head, which was why he had the ability to transfer his mind into Galvatron resulting in him getting a new body which would leave him running without a spark.

17. Jerrimus

Jerrimus BOSS

Ebay:
    Movie magic.
    Seriously, why must we pick apart FICTIONAL SCI-FI films? We're not the writers, director, or part of the production team.. So when there is a small plot point that doesn't quite make sense, we just have to deal with it. I don't think that bad writing or plot holes are meant to spur on so many questions.

Sometimes I feel as if these movies are taken wayyyy to seriously. Its ok if some things don't completely make sense--it's not real.

18. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Best rational I've read thus far.

19. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    But if Megatron hadn't spark he would be so cold and emotionless like Galvatron!

20. Megatron47

Trust me Megatron was spark-less, how could he have a spark when it was extinguished in the first movie by the Allspark and he was revived in the second movie by being hit on the head? Anyway let's face it Galvatron wouldn't be able function the way he did without Megatron been in control. We all saw him destroying and cutting up the cars before he went against Optimus, plus he was even talking and that wouldn't be even possible without Megatron being in control, even Joshua was even surprised on how Galvatron managed to talk when he wasn't designed that way.