How do you want DOTM to end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Thenames9, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want it to end.

2. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    or it could end like 300 where earth is in ruins and the decepticons control it then ALL the autobots battle it out on earth

3. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Most likely ending:
    Megatron and Optimus Prime die in battle, and Bumblebee leads the united Cybertronians into a new age. Because Bunmblebee is seriously overrated nowadays.
    Would you be surprised?

4. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    I want Optimus to randomly explode, with Epps shouting "BRING THE RAIN!" while pieces rain down and squash them all.

Roll credits.

5. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Can't we hate both?

No but thats your opinion I respect that, Im just saying can't anybody give bay a break sure the guy add a few lame jokes plus he was doing it during the writers strike big deal get over it but you have to admit he did give us the best robots fights ever

And im sure since he's taking all that criticism and finally got rid off the twins and leo

6. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :rock 

7. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

:thumb  that's where it's at.

8. Shockwavexodius

Shockwavexodius Psychologically instable

Shockwave going up in a super-massive Bay-splosion!!

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Right you are. :thumbs2: 

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

If it was just one bad film, then yea it would be harsh to judge him as harshly as he is judged. But this is the same guy who made Pearl Harbor.

I'd also not get the hopes up of him listening to any criticism. After seven films if he hasn't changed then he's never going to change. Either his ego is too big to change or his just doesn't have the talent to do anything but the same stuff he does every film.

11. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Ouch.

A bit out of topic here, but you have to admit he captures action well, he's the "action man".

12. Regressor

Regressor Well-Known Member

So that's two bad films then.

13. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With a BOOM BOOM POW!!!!!

14. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Well maybe that Pearl Harbor part is freaking true and also he's not going change but thats alright , as long he gives epic robots fights i Ok , but I still liked bay cause I liked both Bad Boys movies and the rock but hey thats just me a big action fanboy i really don't care for story just big freaking explosions

but I still think he will change (fingers cross)

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    All due respect, but this point of view may be taking movies a bit too seriously. Why would he need to change his personal style?

I'm guessing DOTM is gonna have the Autobots leaving Earth at the end. Final goodbyes all around!

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

He's absolutely fantastic at the action elements of a film.

To keep it on topic just look at cutting a moving bus in half for the first Transformers film. Lots of directors now would have gone for the CGI short cut on that scene but Bay went for as much physical effects on the shot as he could because he felt it would make a difference.

Or Revenge of the Fallen. Really great camera work on having Prime jump out of the transport plane. Bay managed to combine both the cool factor or action with a bit of fun and whimsy. Perhaps the best shot movie scene of summer 2010.

I just wish he could bring his passion and skill for action to the other parts of his films.

17. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    I want it to end like this: Basically all the Autobot that are still alive and Sam and Carly watching a meteor shower, but you can see that amongst the meteor shower you can see all the autobots falling to earth, so now they have a place to live.

18. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'd actually like a nice, corny ending to bookend the trilogy. Perhaps a "few years later" montage with the autobots being welcomed and integrated into society and helping out, eg, Inferno helping combat a blaze, the protector bots delivering aid in africa. Perhaps even a cheeky shot of Carly, Sam, and their young son Daniel, (and the hoverboard wheeljack made him for his 12th birthday).

Awwww, Bless.

19. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    Like the end of Conan..

[​IMG]

Prime sitting on a pile of discarded robot faces..

Seriously though?

A flashback/highlight reel of the films to date.. transformations, major fights, etc. (maybe in holographic form? potential for 3d reel? something like the dvd menu for ROTF?) Pull out and reveal that an off screen voice was watching said highlights and has decided now is the time.

Leave it ambiguous if it's Unicron or Alpha Trion. It'd take place in a Cybertronian looking setting, so it could be either one to get fans talking in preparation for the next film.

Next film could be a Star Trek kind of reboot or not depending on which direction they want to go.

20. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

Well, all action doesn't make a good movie. But neither does all story. There needs to be an appropriate balance.

As far as criticism, he doesn't take it well. Everything is a personal attack to him. If he were to read someone saying they didn't like the twins or Leo he would probably write in his blog:

"These morons on the internet think toilet humor, racism, and stupidity aren't funny. Come into my focus group of 12-year-old boys and I will show you beautiful humor.
    <3 Michael"

Then he would change the movie to Transformers 3D: Mudflap and Skids get High and Hump Devastator's Balls in their Underwear.