How do you think this continuity should end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by slochmoeller, Jul 18, 2014.

1. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With Kruger's writing, he'll disregard that detail...

2. JackKnife

JackKnife Well-Known Member

3. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    With the Autobots in the sunset and OP saying:"I am Optimus Prime and we are the Autobots,defenders of all sentient beings and we are here.We are home"

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well... Deus Ex Machina number 5 will change that ;) 

5. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    If I could decide how it should end, I would make something like it:

The Creators are killed or just exiled in deep space. The Autobots find Vector Sigma, a computer built to be like the AllSpark, to give life to lifeless bodies.

The robots so split in two groups: one group (formed by some Autobots and some Decepticons/Vehicons/Cybertronians/Predacons/Bad guys) go to a lifeless planet (Mars?) and use Seeds to cyberform it and built new Transformers and giving them life with Vector Sigma. They build a new Cybertron.

The second group stayed on Earth, they new home, living peacefully with humans.

That's the best idea I have right now. I know it's lame, sorry.

6. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

This! And a resurrected Ratchet is among the TFs returning to Cybertron.

7. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

I don't think it will be for the films that follow AoE, since it does seem that Bay is making an effort to have a story threads which continue in later installments.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I don't want to see a resurrected Ratchet.

9. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Not Unicron. I want a more G2 route.

Optimus goes on his journey to find the Creators. He finds the infamous Autobot astronaut Cosmos along the way, and they journey together.

Meanwhile, Galvatron gathers the remnants of Earth's Decepticons and manages to also detect a lost Decepticon outpost in another solar system. He sends one of the new Decepticons, Astrotrain, on a mission to pursue Prime, so Prime and Cosmos must deal with Astrotrain, the Creators, and their minions. Galvatron sends his other Decepticons, including a dozen Predacons, to deal with the Autobots and Dinobots on Earth.

At the Creator's stronghold Prime encounters a faction of Transformers allied with the Quints that consider themselves superior to the Autobots and Decepticons. Led by Liege Maximo and his lieutenant Jhiaxus, they consider themselves the true realization of the Quintessons' plans for the Transformers race.

The Autobots and Dinobots on Earth battle the Decepticons including the Predacons, but soon enough the survivors of both factions realize they must team up against a common enemy that wants them all destroyed.

The Decepticons, Autobots, and Dinobots fight together against the minions of the Quintessons and Liege Maximo's Cybertronians, and by working together they are able to overcome the superior numbers of their enemies. The Decepticons and Autobots finally are able to make peace with one another and build a bright future together.