How do you make a youtube account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slone1993, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Slone1993

Slone1993 Well-Known Member

I do not know what happened to my old youtube account whether it got delete but when ever i tried to sign in into my old youtube account it does not work. I am trying to make a new youtube account when ever it ask for my email adress i would give it but it also becomes my you tube account and i want it to be slone1993 like mine on here how do i make it this way i do not remember how i did it last time my previous you tube account name was g1decepticons.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you wanna get your old one back, you'll probably need to make a google account, sync them together, and then use a cell phone that accepts text messages to get an activation code. It's not hard (youtube or whatever walks you through shit), but you'll need a phone.

However, if you wanna make a new account (which is what I did not too long ago), you might not need a phone (I didn't). You'll just need to follow the instructions that Youtube gives you for creating an account, and you'll likely need an e-mail that's not associated with an existing account. I don't remember it being all that different from making an account anywhere else.

3. Slone1993

thanks should i just make another email like [email protected] for ex

4. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Your call, but something that's easy to remember never hurts. :) 

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same way you shot web.

I had a prob for awhile too when they tried merging my yahoo and gmail registered account, rassem frassem.

6. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember back in the day where you could have multiple Youtube Accounts under the same Email Address.

I literally spammed that option back in the day to get a whole lot of accounts but now you can;t do that anymore and soon all those accounts I made are going to be terminated.

7. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    You don't need to use the phone option. Originally it was required but that requirement was lifted.

8. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Well, you still need to do that to recover an account if you were logged out of because of the old sms prompt. I think it's got more to do with Google than Youtube, but ever so often I try to log into my WhyteSpectre account & get rejected because of it.

It's not like I care that much, but I had a few videos on my favorites that I'd like to know the names of, and they can't be viewed from my new channel because they were taken down for copyright reasons.

9. Slone1993

it snot much i need another account and i want to creat my own channel and such.