How did you Reveal the Shield™?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Vakamadisk, Sep 28, 2011.

1. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    :lolol  :bay 

2. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Meme originating on 4Chan... IS HOW I ROLLVEAL THE SHIELD.

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    :useless 

:popcorn 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    For MiSB collectors of the new "Reveal the Shield" line, just check the box.

:( 

5. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Y u no reveal, shield?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

6. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

Well, I live in a desert so, I wasn't aware that these... "Heat sensitive rub symbols" even existed, until my trip to the artic. Where I noticed a black mark instead of my Hotrod's rub symbol... I knew this must be a trick... So I removed my gloves, and rubbed his symbol... I REVILED THE SHIELD.

Note:

This story is not true. This story may or may not be based upon actual events. This story may give you aids. This story is a spoiler to the ending of Transformers: Prime. This story may have seen you coming. This story is a story. This story makes five dollars an hour flipping burgers at MacShack. This story is deaf dumb and blind, but it makes a killer quesadilla. This story is in Esponal. This story is rated R for Restricted. This story reviled the shield. This story isn't a story.

7. EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot I claim your sun!

I usually blow hot air into them. That way I don't leave a fingerprint or rub the decal off.

8. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    :lol 

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I went to Wal*mart the other day looking for a new Transformer toy, and, to my surprise, TRANSFORMERS weren't the only transforming toys on the shelves! There was this one toy line "Bawkugone" or something that also had little transforming nuggets. Then, there were these bugs that transformed too, only they didn't look like the Scarem and the Injector I so dearly love. Not my Beast Wars! I almost mistook for TRANSFORMERS, but then I remembered the commercial:

"Only REAL TRANSFORMER toys will have this seal: *clip of rubsign*!"

It's a good thing I remembered that commercial, or else Wal*mart almost took me for a ride! Thanks to Transformers Reveal the Shield, I'm not a consumer sucker!

10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

About half way threw reading the first post I looked up at the topic title to make sure I didn't accidentally click on the wrong topic. Then When I confirmed I was indeed in the right topic I continued reading. About 75% of the way threw the first post I checked to make sure I was still in the same universe as the topic I clicked on. When I confirmed that I was indeed in the same universe I finished reading the post. When I finished reading the post I decided that the OP had indeed lost his mind and we may some day be room mates in the same padded cell. If we've both lost our minds and have to share a padded cell could you please refrain from farting so much. For me the shield is always revealed.