How did the Autobots receive urgent news?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Blackarachnia Prime, May 5, 2020.

1. Blackarachnia Prime

Blackarachnia Prime Active Member

I'm currently writing a fanfic based in the TF: ANIMATED universe, and I'm still trying to catch up with all the niggling little details of the characters and settings, right down to watching the episodes one-by-one. But I haven't found a straight answer to the title of this thread yet. Whenever Decepticon activity occurred in Detroit, how would the Autobots be alerted to their presence? Through Teletran-1?

Apologies if there's a stupidly obvious answer given in a scene while I was in the bathroom, but as I said, I'm still getting my bearings in this corner of the TF franchise.

2. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Didn't they have a police contact?

3. Blackarachnia Prime

Blackarachnia Prime Active Member

You mean Captain Fanzone? He seems a little too much of a "frenemy" to be their Commission Gordon, but then again, I'm not done watching the entire show yet.

4. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    They did, in the form of Captain Fanzone. Bumblebee also had a built-in police radio due to scanning Fanzone's car for an alt-mode. More often than not, however, trouble seemed to actively seek the Autobots out.