How come nobody recorded the singapore episodes for us?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by perceptor_mc, Oct 8, 2011.

1. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

Lucky boy! Id kill to watch on my tv. Living in the UK and not having cable I have to watch all the episodes on youtube/download regardless where they come from.

2. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

^

Same here. In the US. Too poor for cable TV. Last weekend I spent Saturday afternoon and evening refreshing my web browser every five minutes, waiting for the links to appear.

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The OP of the Signapore thread explained that the episodes air right about the time people get out of work and school, so making it home on time to catch it is a challenge. Then they put some cell phone clips up from the episode when they used a DVR to record it, but took them down later, which I can understand, since YouTube doesn't take kindly to clips of popular/unaired TV shows.

4. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Well said.

5. perceptor_mc

hahahha I'm with you on that one. I'm doing it now as we speak!

6. perceptor_mc

This is very true then there is still no explanation how the canadian rips stayed up so long.

7. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    Well, as much as I was PREPARING the torrents after getting the ACTUAL RECORDING of the last two episodes of Transformers Prime off a RELIABLE source, I think this is NOT WORTH any Prime's effort at all.

If the whiners HAD the decency to READ the EARLIER POST, they would have known that Singapore is ALWAYS and HAS ALWAYS been LAGGING in terms of Transformers Cartoon airing. It was a stroke of luck and of course lacked of preparation with the right tools (hey singapore is a tinee-tiny island so we don't need to travel 2hrs to get to and from work unless u r staying on one end of the island and working on the other end) thus most of US are not equipped with HDTV Recorders.

The only TV Broadcast recorder that I have is an ancient Toshiba HDD recorder that is plugged onto an even ancient-er TV inside my mum's room. Problem is, the freaking Channel on the Recorder somehow is B/w and i only managed to record Episode 26.

and to ANSWER some SMART ALEC's reply that I should have used my desktop/laptop to connect to my cable and record, "Honey, If I could, I would." Well, at least in my defence, it is not for lack of gadgets, but more lack of confidence on the crappy shows that Mediacorp airs in Singapore, cartoons or sitcoms - so in general, Singaporeans don't have the habit to record on TIVO or something.

That being said, I actually went through my resources and managed to get the TWO Episodes in DECENT (more decent compared to my Mobile phone recording - but defintiely not HD standard definition) from some friends who actually records TV Programmes on their servers for a living, and no, I don't know what do they work as either - and that was just BARELY 20hrs ago from this reply that I am typing.

Looking at how events have been happening, I am very glad that Youtube has kindly asked me to REMOVE the videos on Thurs and finally, I have yet to put up the torrents for the last two episodes.

It will be better appreciated on my CELLPHONE - my spanking new Nokia N9 running on Meego OS - as a Video File for those who appreciate and doesn't WHINE about it.

As for those ppl who truly wants the files, feel free to PM me and I might just be nice and share with you guys. :) 

8. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Don't think much about it. The OP was actually thankful to the fans from Singapore for their efforts, if you look below.

And thanks for your efforts as well. It's much appreciated.

9. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Im in the same boat. No cable and only one small tv in my house.

10. Girtherobot

Girtherobot Well-Known Member

Exactly. You actually spent the time to show us clips and if some people are still going to complain about it they don't deserve the files at all. I know that not everyone has the best TVs and recorders and some people don't understand that. I appreciated the clips you posted on Youtube and the fact you don't have the best TV equipment must have been frustrating for you. Please excuse the ones who don't appreciate the fact that you very nicely recorded some of the clips on your phone. Again thank you for the clips.

11. double0

double0 Active Member

go here before you know who finds out. I suggest downloading it...

12. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thank you. So much. Lol
    I would settle for Nokia flip phone quality. Whoever uploaded this was nothing less of a saint. Glad I caught it. So epic... Onward to the spoiler discussion thread!

13. perceptor_mc

Brilliant! See this is what i was on about! :D  thanks

Here's another part 3 one too.

Transformers Prime - One Shall Rise, Part 3 - YouTube

Cheers everyone who puts these up. They make alot of transformer fans very happy. tom

14. megapork

megapork Cheese

People should just be grateful that Transformers Exist. Theres no need for bitching over bad movies or boring episodes. The fact that a series about advertising robot toys exist is good news enough

15. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Ok, i stand corrected - the quality of the episode, while not perfect, was not at all like the usual "cell phone recording the tv" things I have seen in the past!

and holy moley..