How Come NO ONE Is Complaining About Bonecrusher's Crotch?! (CW Devastator)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Reaper Cloud, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just transformed my Bonecrusher for the first time, and I'm finding this precise issue pretty tedious. I can usually get the legs to connect, but they split apart way too easily.

It's a shame, because it is really a great figure in every other regard. It seems like each individual constructicon has one thing that keeps them from being perfect.

2. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

I didn't read through all 7 pages here....but if hasn't been said yet, here it is:

The connectors DO work, but it takes some extra TLC, and it isn't just a simple push together mechanism.

You need to be blatant with how you push UP on the latch part, whilst pushing the black parts together too. It's an odd movement, but when it snaps in, it's good.

3. Uninvited Ghost

Uninvited Ghost Well-Known Member

No. Not in my case.

Just got him for my birthday, and I've spent a ton of time trying to get it to look decent.

Originally I wasn't focusing on those black parts, but eventually I saw it, went "oh, that's the problem!" and then continued to be unable to get it right.

So, my Bonecrusher at least has this issue, and it's really disappointing, because I knew from reading before that Mixmaster is awful and will be getting the Dr. Wu replacement, I knew some of the arms are awful (and again can be replaced by third party). I knew those issues. Also, I hate Longhaul for both his alt and bot modes being very different than the G1 toy and cartoon. But I knew that going in.

This awful crotch was a surprise.