How can Hasbro creatively screw us over?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brainchild, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I don't buy transformers to show off or make others jealous of what I have & they don't.

I buy transformers because I've always been fascinated with robots. I like transformers so much. because I'm fascinated by the toy enginering & design that goes into creating each toy.

I don't go crazy buying extremly low volume repaints or package variants. i'm satisfied with just owning the high volume mass released mold.

There is a limit to what I buy & I don't go broke doing it.

HONESTLY if something that rare like "only 4 arcees" new molds come out world wide. Then COUNT me out. I could care less about owning something like that. I certainly won't spend over the size class price for the toy. I ain't taking time off from work looking for the toy.

There's clearly more dedicated TF fans who are willing to spend more money than me & are willing to take some time off from there lives trying to obtain this toy.

I'd be happy & content just seeing a pic or u-tube video. I'll also pretend that my animated arcee is this rare "only 4" in existance arcee toy.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    They never said that.

3. Vector Squidma

Vector Squidma Smalltime Casual

News Credits:
    -Releasing a toyline called Transformers: BUMBLEBEE, which consists of nothing but Bumblebee repaints. Oh, and it has a show to go with it, which consists of Bumblebee getting a new paint job every week and beating up Alpha Quintesson in a cage match.

-Replacing the voice chip in all the leader figures with a clip that shouts "I FUCKED YOUR MOM!" in the voice of Rad Spencer.

-BRICKFORMERS! The exiting new line of transformers who are actually bricks painted up to look like popular characters! Just drop from over 10 feet onto hard surface to transform!

-Releasing a new 3 pack with ROTF Leader Optimus Prime in a new blood-splattered paint deco, the fallen minus his face, and Sari Sumdac in gothic lolita garb entitled "Psychopath Prime!"

-Releasing a whole new wave of Animated molds, but requiring you to get a vasectomy or have your tubes tied without anesthetic before purchasing one. (I suspect quite a few fans would agree to go through the procedure.)

-Starting a new mail away campaign whereupon mailing in 27 decapitated heads of any deluxe bumblebee figure will earn you a romantic night in bed with Floro Dery.

-Beginning an all new franchise called "Pretenders" in which Optimus Prime and Megatron take the alternate modes of Troy Prima and Chet Megatronus, two high school students going to woodvale high and coping with the hardships of high school life. A new live action series is made to promote it starring Zac Efron as Optimus Prime and Justin Beiber as Megatron, with Lindsay Lohan as the cheer team captain Arcee.

4. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

This, and making an Optimus Prime for the Generations line that looks so accurate to G1 (a scaled down voyager masterpiece) and selling him as the SDCC exclusive for 2011. It would be sold in Matty Collector and with several WSOD, which wouldnt allow anybody to get him and therefore, we would need to get him off ebay at twice his retail price......

5. Moriarty

Moriarty = ♀

News Credits:
    Excuse me, I just need to go and burn that mental image out of my mind. Now, where the heck did I leave that soldering iron...?

6. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    Bring back Unleashed, cancel the main lines :) 

Fandom=Screwed

Tamara-Tomy:

"Hey everyone we're going to make a Masterpiece Cosmos!!!"
    Next day:
    "Sorry everyone, the Masterpiece line is canceled."