How are your collections coming?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wreckgar, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Primal

Primal Veteran

News Credits:
    Like Drew Eiden and Omnibus Prime, I almost had every variant/incentive/exclusive/dynamic force/additional printing of the modern transformers comics by Dreamwave and Image/Devil's Due. I seriously doubt i'll be doing that again for IDW though. They have way too many incentives, plus my local comic shop doesn't always order enough to even get the 1/25 incentive (unless they can for sure sell them).

Anyway, I've been getting all Superman comics for the past 2 years i think (Superman #200+, Action #811+, Adventures #624 - #649, Superman/Batman #1+) and all covers to any mini-series i read.

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I'm the same way. I tend to buy books for the stories, and there's variety everytime I go and get books. There are some that I tend to stick to consitently, like Wolverine and Astonishing X-Men and Cable/Deadpool. But I like checking out other titles every once and awhile, for instance tonight I actually bought some Spider-Man books for once to check them out.

3. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    Of what I have now the only series' where I've got like huge sequential chunks of are the 90's X-Men title (1-50 + some), Deadpool (not sure where the holes are but I've got a nice chunk of the series) and the relaunch of Amazing Spiderman 1-40 or something. I may have more but I'm not sure I have so many books.

In the future, like within the next year or so once I start my career, I'd like to get every issue of Aquaman's solo titles. The first series will be the hardest but still fairly easy. But the other ones I've seen entire lots for on ebay on a somewhat regular basis so I'm not worried about those.

These days I really like trades more, more specifically hardcovers.