How about Optimus vs Maximals?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shizuka, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    AoE has hinted at techno-organic creatures like the terraformers and the Wolves. What if the "creators" send some at Optimus?

Every movie is a about Optimus with a small band of bots that represents his team. In TF5 Optimus' story could involve being stranded on a forest-type planet at the prey of techno-organic Transformers sent to bring him back after Lockdown failed.

The Maximals don't have to full resemble Earth animals but, their beast forms could pay homage to classic beast modes.

Lockdown mentioned how Optimus has strayed and that his creators wanted someone who would just do as he was told. What if Optimus Primal was made to be Optimus 2.0 and is a more stern leader than Optimus (similar to how he was in Beast Wars).

During the film, Optimus can re-learn how to be a leader after being in hiding for 5 years as well as regain his former self and teach to the Maximals that they don't have to be pawns for the creators like Optimus, that freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

2. MegsLITTLE

MegsLITTLE Autobot soldier

I hated beast wars so I would say no to that

3. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    What struck you off? I'd just like to know, not dissing you or anything as the show was great among the fandom.

4. aman345

aman345 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMrb9DDZQM

5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    No.

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I like the idea. At this point in the series anything can work.

7. JDK

JDK Seen Your Member

News Credits:
    A month ago I would have rode your idea into battle to get rid of this incarnation of Optimus who has been stagnant for three movies, but AOE really made him a character I could sink my teeth into. I want the beasts to appear on the big screen some day to pay homage to the best writing Transformers has ever had, but not in a way that replaces the new movie OP.

8. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I have respect for BW and it's fandom. IMO I would not like that at all, I personally could never take to 'beast' Transformers. I thought it was weird and silly. So NO.

9. Spiderbite

Spiderbite Well-Known Member

I think, with the creators seemingly being an interpretation of the Quintessons, transorganics may be more appropriate.

But I wouldn't rule out Maximals or BW Predacons from the LA movies. For one, we know they are capable of imitating organic lifeforms, due to alice from ROTF. We've also had small beastformers close to human size, like Ravage and Laserbeak. One way they could handle the organic beast modes could be similar to a piece of concept art for Laserbeak, that gave him a hologram of an eagle over his robotic beast mode. As for their place in the storyline; I'd introduce the Maximals as sort of ambassadors to humanity, closer in size to interact with them better,have no built-in weaponry, and have beast alt-modes because they are more relatable as sentient creatures to humans.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    OK disrepecting Beast Wars is not cool at all.

11. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am not keen on Beast Wars either, but I think Beast Wars characters for the film is inevitable.

12. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Now that we've had the Dinobots, the Beast Wars are near-inevitable. Transformers turning into animals may probably be the next step from turning into vehicles/machines, and so may get more exposition.

I hope there's a connection to the Knights or something, that would be cool.

13. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sound weird, I never have understood why people hate the idea of beast transformers g1 was full of them.

Now 100% organic alt modes but some of them acted more like animals than the Beast Wars characters.

14. Heavynova

Heavynova ExoSuitDinosaur

Ebay:
    Love it. That's a pretty amazing idea, actually.

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    How low has Transformers fallen to the point where we don't want to see a Beast Wars movie?