Hot Soldiers Centurion (Not!Hearts of Steel Bumblebee)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Zylly103, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Zylly103

Zylly103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't see a thread for this guy after a lot of searching, but I finally got and opened mine, so I thought I'd shared a few thoughts.

He's bigger than I expected him to be. Maybe I just wasn't translating the stated measurements well in my head or maybe the phrase "Legends scale" being bandied about confused me, but he's about the size of your average deluxe Generations toy.

Good articulation, including neck, shoulders, elbow, hips, and knees (though no swivel). He has no wrist articulation, so sadly no hammer twirling. No waist articulation, but he has an upper torso swivel.

Paint job's excellent and the level of detail makes him look very steampunkish.

Transformation is not terribly complex, though the instructions leave out a lot of steps and are written in slight engrish. I do caution that he has a few steps where it feels like there's very limited clearance, but nothing that feels like it's going to break.

Train mode is nice and the wheels spin freely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Chareos

Chareos The last in line

News Credits:
    This guy is one of my favorites! BTW, those small panels on the back in alt mode close to fill in the gaps on the boiler.

I'll be back
    Capture+_2018-07-22-08-09-26.png

• Like Like x 4
  3. Zylly103

Zylly103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Missed that step! Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cybermnky

Cybermnky Well-Known Member

Love this guy, but do wish that he came with an IDW Centrion head with grilled mouthplate

• Like Like x 2