Hope for Animated Season 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Blam320, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Jetfire and Jetstorm

Jetfire and Jetstorm Just a TFA fan

On the 11th, people are going to talk about TFA and show support for a season 4.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    Excellent! As Lugnut might say, it will be a GLORIOUS moment for Animated fans!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CalamityCons

CalamityCons Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    It's basically a TFA Love Bomb. A bunch of people gather together and post on places like Twitter, Tumblr, and here on the forums to express their love for TFA and make some noise in the hopes that Hasbro hears us!

It's being vaguely sort of coordinated in a Discord server I'm a part of. I'm not allowed to share a link to it until I've made ten posts though.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Blam320

News Credits:
    Well congrats, you just hit ten!

You can get around it by sending a private DM or putting it into your signature, I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jetfire and Jetstorm

Jetfire and Jetstorm Just a TFA fan

I should do some fanart to show support. But there's only like 4 characters I can draw in the whole show.

6. Blam320

News Credits:
    That's more than I can draw.

I'm in the process of writing my own rendition of a hypothetical Season 4 (like eighty billion other people have done); I'm trying my best to keep whatever creative liberties I take consistent with the feel of the original.

7. CalamityCons

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Blam320

News Credits:
  9. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    I f**kin love you!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Blam320

News Credits:
    The last love bomb a month ago was a huge success! We got people talking about Animated again, and the creators of the TFNation fancomic decided, in response to the overwhelming outpouring of love for the show, that they might release the comic digitally, for free.

Now, it's time to make some noise again. Let Hasbro know our demand for Animated content still runs strong!

11. CalamityCons

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I definitely still adore Animated and would love to see it continue in some way! A lot of the content from it continues to inspire me to this day and I’d be so stoked if there were, for example, Masterpiece versions of Animated characters like the Beast Wars characters have been getting.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BlueFire11

BlueFire11 i definitely like robots a Normal Amount

News Credits:
    Masterpiece figures of Animated characters would be spectacular since the characters are already designed with the toys in mind. The TFA toyline is one of the best out there, and I feel like given the opportunity any Masterpiece figures for it would be actual perfection. Here's hoping some day we can actually see that :D 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Blam320

News Credits:
    As though the toys we got weren't already masterpieces in and of themselves. The engineering work on them is flawless, though seeing actual MP collectors' items with all of the gimmicks and accessories would be fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Soundwave23

Soundwave23 Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior

Um excuse me but if you dismiss everything in the alighned continuity and look at transformers prime as a stand alone then you have yourself the best tf cartoon in history

15. Blam320

News Credits:
    I do believe you have the wrong thread to be saying such things.

Animated does a lot of what Prime doesn't: In-depth backstories for every character (Decepticon backstories would have been in Season 4), a wide, varied, and colorful cast, meaningful character development that carries over through the whole show, et cetera.

Prime tries way too hard to be "dark" and "cool," when Animated pretty much does everything Prime did, but on a level that rivals Beast Wars' ability to world-build and tell stories.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Soundwave23

One thing that would ve cool is if in season 4 humans and cybertronians traveled back and forth between cybertron and earth as some sort of utopia thing. Cybertronians could share their knowledge with humans and such.

Yes i do agree and my intention isnt to put down animated as it stands right by prime in my eyes as another one of the best. I feel people judge the alighned continuity a little harshly as things dont connect well and all but if you look at the segments in the continuity and see those as their own separate continuity ( excluding 2015 RID) they are pretty good. As for the animated side of things I would like to see more of the dinobots. I think their character and roles were pretty spot on. They kept the G1 feel of them yet adding a whole new perspective on why they are there and what they are supposed to be. Also prowl. Needed a proper funeral.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
  17. Blam320

News Credits:
    Maybe by the end of Season 4. Remember most of Cybertron is still Xenophobic when it comes to organics.

And as for Prowl's funeral, it's been said that deceased bots are ceremonially melted down and recycled for making new protoforms.

18. Soundwave23

Like in star wars where Qui-gin-Jin is burned after he dies, advanced alien races probably don’t see the point in burying the dead, especially since in some continuities of transformers dark energon can reanimate the dead into zombies.

19. Blam320

News Credits:
    Plus, it's just more prudent to recycle materials; it's akin to us burying our dead, since almost every part gets reused in making new life.