Hooper_x's Botcon 2005 Report

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Hooper_X, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hit dogs holler

[​IMG]

DESCENT INTO AWESOME.
    by Hooper_X and Jackpot.

This was the most fun I've ever had at a convention, and I think I spent a total of 5 hours anywhere NEAR the convention crap.

Let me rephrase this. I came into town with approximately 180 dollars. I spent $22 on Transformers, counting my day-pass. I blew the rest on paintball, beer, and strippers. I spent more time in the lobby, drunk off my ass, than I did in the dealer room. I should have saved my nine bucks and used it to buy another six-pack.

Never mind that the ONLY thing I really wanted from the dealer room was a damn Hyper Guardian, and guess what? Not a single freakin' Xevoz in the entire joint. Laaaaaame.

-hx

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Wow not a single Xevoz in the dealer's room of a Transformers convention... who'd a thought :p 

Well you had fun (I guess... doesn't sound like much fun to me) and that's all that matters.

3. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me and Draven also noticed the utter lack of Xevoz. OR BRAVE TOYS. This has gotta be the first year EVER that you couldn't pick up the GGG Symmetrical combiners.

But yeah, having fun's the important thing. :D