Holy Grail Denied: Update

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ikado, Feb 14, 2006.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    I'm really getting to where I don't wanna use ebay any more. It seems everyone that I talk to is gettting jerked around in one way or another. A good friend of mine and fellow board member won an auction before Xmas. He just got his stuff last week. THis was after threatening legal action, filing with ebay, and I don't know what all else. The saddest part, he paid extra for faster shipping. I guess it just all goes to leave a trail, cover your @$$, and beware. Good luck and hope you get those.

2. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

I've never had a problem with eBay. I've won around a dozen or so auctions over the past 6 months I guess. Every eBay transaction I've had has gone smoothly. I have had a problem with a certain online retailer that has yet to be resolved, but I've always been pleased with eBay.

3. ikado

ikado Cuttlebot

Ebay:
    My girlfriend called and said the package arrived today. I can't wait to go home and check it out! I'll post pics on Monday!! Thanks everyone. I guess I just did have to be patient. Weird that he never responded, though.

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Congrats! Hopefully they're still in good condition... :confused2 

5. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Congrats! :bday 

Just out of curiosity, did he leave you feedback? I've got a ton of stuff off e-bay and some people NEVER leave feedback. It drives me nuts! Especially for a e-bay small fry like me. I only have 53 :cry 

6. ShadowKing

ShadowKing Let's all make POOP!

Hey Ikado,

Just wondering if you got your stuff from tlsunday (I think you even emailed me through eBay)? I won an item from that seller pretty close to when you won yours, and I got my stuff this Friday (02-17-2006)?

OOOPS I didnt read your previous post! Glad you got your stuff:thumbs2:  , I hate ebay sellers that dont comunicate.