Holiday Wish List 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    We all know finding Christmas gifts are going to be hard this year because of lots of shipping delays, stores not supplying as much new merch as they normally do or because all the good stuff has already been bought. For me, my family is making me pick out stuff that are in stock online or on ebay, they will pay for them, then they will give it to me this Christmas. I know I just picked out a new Transformer toy and a really expensive Star Wars Black Series figure and I'm on the fence on picking out a Power Rangers Lightning Collection figure.

Let us hear what you want this Holiday. Toys, Clothes, Gift Cards, Games, Anything.

2. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Wish list:
    My sanity (not happening).
    Piece of mind (not happening).
    A job (after 16 rejections for the low paying jobs, I've given up for now).
    A doctor to finally examine me for my chronic pain and physical limitations.
    A car. Nothing fancy. Just to go from point A to point B.
    To be treated as a person. Not as a man or that macho bullshit, just as a person. Not like garbage.
    Enough money to get my dad at least 1 present for Christmas.
    PS5
    Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War
    Call of Duty: Vanguard
    Resident Evil 8
    Xbox Series X
    Halo Infinite
    Halo Wars 2
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    Entire Marvel Universe films
    Win the lottery
    Breaded chicken patties I used to eat up until 20 years ago because I can't find it anywhere.
    Tickets to WrestleMania 38
    New steel-toed boots
    2 week trip to Honduras
    Deluxe Tor the Shuttlezord from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers season 2
    Deluxe Auric the Conqueror from Power Rangers Zeo
    Deluxe Robo Racer from Power Rangers Turbo
    Every Deluxe Megazord from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy to Power Rangers Megaforce (started collecting again during Power Rangers Super Megaforce)
    My list of video games I want to get to be filled out
    Win the lottery
    Win the lottery
    And uh... Oh yeah! Win the lottery
    A can of Danish butter cookies
    A guard dog for my mom's house
    Unlimited supply of egg nog, even when it's not the holidays
    A good house for my youngest sister, brother in law and their sons.
    White chocolate. I have a tough time finding white chocolate that's not mixed with something.
    A new black hoodie
    New t-shirts, dark colors preferred

3. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    My top 3 wants for my birthday/Christmas this year

POTP Leader Class Rodimus Prime
    0B1649C8-FB3F-4930-9AB8-958DAF029A44.jpeg

DNA Design upgrade kit for Kingdom Ultra Magnus
    812D23AA-8999-4224-A916-DD7CD95DB1F8.jpeg

Generations Selects/Legacy Titan Class BlackZarak
    CE9051F1-68FB-4C0E-A0DA-CA02BE4176C2.jpeg

4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    419A4541-044F-458F-986D-EFCDAE9AC24B.jpeg 4D1E3143-9974-48E3-BE9B-CF5252B177EE.jpeg

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Christmas wish list is a 2022 Lincoln Navigator.
    1965 Lincoln Continental.
    1979 Lincoln Town Car.

6. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

I would just love to see that Rodimus in stores. Not sure if I would buy it, though.

For something I'd want, probably just some pants. I only buy Daniel Cremieux pants, only one retailer sells them and they NEVER go on sale. Like ever. They're usually $70-$80 each. I'm particular about my pants because I like them to have more space in the thigh area and to sit at my waist. I don't like for pants to sit at my butt crack like the Levi's and Polo jeans, and I hate when they're tight AF in the crotch. Because I'm 6'2" with a 36" inseam, I have to buy from their big and tall section, but they don't have the selection and colors that the regular pants have... which is BS.

I don't know if it's just me, but this year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday totally suck. I can't ever recall a year with so many non-deals at Target, Walmart and my favorite clothing stores (JCP, Dillards, etc.).

7. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    POTP Rodimus is highly unlikely to be in any stores outside of specialty/comic book stores since the line he was in (Power Of The Primes), was 3 years ago. You could probably find him online though for a decent price. I know RobotKingdom still has him in stock for $40, HALF the price of Kingdom Rodimus

8. Sylent

Oh, okay. I confused that with the Kingdom Rodimus, and that's the one I've never seen in a store. It's been sporadically showing up at Target and Walmart, but I don't go enough to see it. I remember seeing POTP Rodimus in stores a year or two ago.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    Oh ok yeah, 2 different figures there

10. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    A super deluxe massaging chair. Or an arcade machine with a bajillion games.

Amen brother. No one, and I mean no one, wants to see butt crack. And what's with skinny jeans and speaking as though you've inhaled a mouthful of helium.

11. Sylent

LOL. Or like the air was sucked out of the pants with a vacuum sealer. :lol  I don't have a problem with skinny jeans, but I DO have a problem with being forced to buy that crap because there's nothing else in stores and online.

Because of current celebrity trends (mostly rappers and athletes), clothing has shifted to tight, form-fitting, small-crotched attire for men. In the past, there were always varying styles in men's pants: baggy, loose, straight-legged and tight. Now, it's only tight, nut-hugger, vasectomy-inducing skinny jeans and straight, which is also tight AF in the thigh and crotch. Even sweaters and shirts are now skinnyfied and dubbed "slim fit." I tried on a cool XXL Venom sweater at FYE and it fit like a L.

If you want to wear tight clothing, fine, but everyone shouldn't be forced to wear that stuff because there's nothing else. This fad can't end soon enough. Can that be on my Holiday wish list? :p 

12. Uniclonus

Uniclonus Well-Known Member

I typically don't have many things I want to get as gifts, as if there's something I want I usually just get it for myself. Usually because I'm too picky about features, it's out of what I would consider acceptable gifting price range or sometimes I may want the thing but there's complications that mean I shouldn't get it yet. Or some combination of the three.

For example, I'm mildly interested in a smart watch but I reckon the cost is too high to be a gift and I'd have to do a bit of research to find one with the feature set I want.
    Or how I'm kinda looking for a new TV for gaming purposes but again, price. Especially since I'd prefer one with 120hz refresh rate but they tend to be overly big/expensive. And as a complication, depending on the size and the location it would be going, I'd need to wall mount it, probably on some manner of arm so I could angle it how I'd need. Sometimes I wonder if a pc monitor might be a better fit, if I can sort out audio.

Something that normally would easily qualify as a gift option is that recent Diablo 2 remaster, but I have zero desire to give Blizzard money or have someone else give them money on my behalf. Also I don't know how easy it would be to gift the pc version.

13. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

I want some more pajamas.

Also want some more video games and gift cards.

14. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Kingdom Blaster is starting to hit US retail. I bet it will be on some wish lists.
    jingle all the way blaster.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Tumblr:
    Key word definitely being “Some”.

2955B599-B73E-476A-BD60-0E8EF0090649.jpeg

16. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

I currently have 2x 27" FHD, IPS 144 mHz, 1ms gaming monitors but I would love to upgrade it to 2x 27+" QHD or 4K UHD, IPS 144+ mHz, 1ms gaming monitors.

I hear the thing above 24" for FHD is not great...but I got those for a seal so I aint complaining.

• Like Like x 1
  17. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    I want to be left alone for Christmas this year, fuckin tired of people

18. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

I wish to get some action.

19. Maxxx17

Maxxx17 New Member

Santa get me a Best Holster For SCCY CPX-2... I realize I'm not a little boy. But I've been wanting a holster for so long. So far, it's my only tangible wish. I won't talk about spiritual ones as there are many and they are the most standard (health, happiness and everything in that vein). But the holster is quite a handy thing. My buddies hinted at it as best I could. I hope they will give it to me.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  20. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Lean Mean Angry Machine

News Credits:
    I mainly just wanted some specific reference books for the Chicago and Northwestern, wood model kits of roller coaster cars from the defunct Vortex and The Bat (the original one which Vortex replaced) coasters from Kings Island, and one of those parody 80's design T-shirts like "Let's Summon Demons".

Beyond that, I've found it's really hard to come up with a wishlist as there isn't much that I really want these days beyond scale models, but my backlogs are quite excessive (I'm taking the entire week after Christmas off really just to try and knock out a lot of my half-finished projects as it is!) and I'm simply running out of space. Does make it kind of more exciting on the 25th since I generally don't have a clue what's under the tree these days otherwise.