Hilarious Sexual Content in TF:DotM (Intended & Unintended)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hazekiah, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, the "gorgeous box" joke is pretty obvious...but what about more subtle chuckles?

Such as what follows, where Sam *ahem* fingers this "gorgeous box" of a young lady and attempts to "shoot" at her all calm and cool...but ends up spazzing out and making a mess and spilling all over the place instead.

>_>

<_<

Mhm.

It's also quite clever the way the film's main story opens with a shot of Carly's ass in full, delicious 3D, and then the very first 1st Person 3DPOV shot of the movie is actually from Brains' upskirt angle as Sam's working on his *ahem* BONE-us in the bathroom. Of course, we only see Sam wrangle us away angrily and don't cut to that shot early enough to actually catch Brains' upskirt POV...but then we JUST had our own as she was going up the stairway, so it's all good!

(Not to mention we also get our own pantyshot of Carly AGAIN when she steps out of her new "work perk" in a few mintues. Huzzah!)

And Brains is just saying what we're all thinking about those pantyshots anyway. "Mhm. Looked GOOD, too!"

I thought it was clever, anyway. Put me RIGHT in the movie.

;) 

And DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED on all the symbolic tentacle rape up in this piece, lol.

But all that's still pretty blatant and intentional.

There's also a rich history of taking lines of dialogue out of context from famous movies to reveal their hidden sexual nature (Star Wars has a BILLION hilarious examples, for example), and -- I don't know, maybe it's the drugs -- but I can't help but giggle when I hear THESE lines...

About *ahem* The Driller:

"Energon reading, sir. It's strong. Below us. It's coming fast..."

ORLY?

Moving on.

Perhaps uncoincidentally ALSO about The Driller:

"I'M COMING FOR YEWWWW!!!"

Followed immediately by a tasty, 3D in-the-mouth-of-the-burning-urethra shot of The Driller.

Haha. That's what he gets for sticking all those dirty things down its tip!

And then there's poor Bumblebee. "I wish to stay with the boy"...?!? Haha, WAT. Goddamned pedo. Kinda puts a new twist on the whole pink Bumblebee/little girl, "ISS YOURR DADDY HOMMME?" scene, lol.

I don't know, that stuff just cracks me up, lol.

Anyone ELSE got any they'd like to share?

:) 

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Haha, RIGHT after they make the initial jump for the wingsuit sequence, Lennox's first order to the group is "Hard Left! Hard Left!"

Made me think of Epps' line from the first movie, "Left cheek! Left cheek!" and realize JUST how much Lennox missed him.

I mean, he's almost literally SPREAD EAGLE and that's the first thing that leaps to mind, a callback to his old "partner's" juicy, black booty?

Mmhmm.

"Thread the needle" and "Pull! Pull!" indeed, eh?

D:

As if to erase ANY doubt about this theory, Lennox also looks over his shoulder and says this in the very same sequence:

"HE'S ON OUR ASS!!!"

>_>

<_<

And there you have it.

3. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Another GREAT one I noticed fairly recently.

When Sam's aboard his parents' R.V. "Love Bus" and gets sat in place to receive the speech from his mom about the book She Comes First..., Sam's really, seriously, actually sitting RIGHT beside a pussy that's gotten lei-ed.

That is, a Maneki Neko, or Chinese "Lucky Cat," has a Hawaiian lei draped over it.

;) 

A truly inspired bit of set decoration, btw, considering she was in the process of convincing him to reclaim his "lucky bunny" girlfriend while he was sitting beside its Chinese equivalent.

It's a nice touch AND kinda dirty-minded...I LIKE IT.

>:) 

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I didn't think it possible, but the Movie section got worse.

5. thecollector

thecollector Will pet your dog

You know there's an edit button right? I never really laughed at the Sexual jokes, they felt out of place to me(Or just not funny). I also never saw any of these...:sly2: 

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Not trying to be rude, but your trolling now.

Your first topic was okay, about the pillars and all, but now it's just spam...

7. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    You've made around 5 threads in a matter of 2 hours.

I think I should spend less time in the Movie section and more time in Radicons.

8. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    These are genuine and on-topic observations! How is that "trolling" or "spam" exactly?

o_O 

And just for the record, my first post on this site was actually the Bruce Brazos/Bumblebee thread. Glad you enjoyed the Pillars/H20 one, though.

:) 

And, yes, I'm aware of the edit button's presence. Already used and even mentioned it elsewhere in this subforum tonight.

I was simply breaking the thoughts within my own threads into separate sections as I saw fit and doing so immediately after the previous posts so as to avoid accusations of "bumping," thankyouverymuch.

9. thecollector

Well if you wanted to separate them, why didnt you do something like
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this? Using multiple posts does the exact opposite of helping you against accusations of bumping a thread, or spamming.

10. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    This is why i don't go into the movie forum anymore.

11. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:

That's not what "spamming" means and you obviously missed the point I made by explicitly mentioning that all my back-to-back posts were made mere seconds apart from one another.

Meaning the thread never changed position or became more "recent" or active because of them, which means they were not "bumped."

But thank you ever so much for your concern.

Anyway, back to the lolz...

:p 

12. hotrodreeves

hotrodreeves Well-Known Member

ERGH... i give up. i quit reading the movie section until the next film comes out.

13. thecollector

And you missed mine. Using multiple posts is not the proper way to go about separating ideas, and I also never accused you of spamming or bumping, so I don't see why your acting as if I did.

14. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    I'm just a n00b here, of course...but your valuable insights and especially your on-topic contributions will be sorely missed, I'm sure.

As for your (edited out?) comment about the dilemma of leading a horse to water but not being able to make it drink...WELL SAID.

I mean, considering you're using a My Little Pony sig while grinching a thread about jokes and all...

>;) 

15. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Dude, your may have something wrong with you, or just an extremely sick mind. The driller scene (city). How on earth can you deduce something sexual from that?

16. thecollector

[​IMG]
    I added something on-topic in my first post in this thread. My intentions aren't to "grinch", they were to help a new member out, but you seem to be misinterpreting me, so I'm done here.

17. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    Well, I don't know how you did it, but you've succeeded in making me a temporary anti-TF4 supporter. I'm gonna go hang out with the Prime fanboys.

Word of advice: At this point, you're just posting drivel and irrelevant topics. A good many of us movie fanboys would like the Movie fandom to seem less idiotic and more like a part of the TF fandom. Please...this is alienating us from the rest.

18. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Ah, I must've misinterpreted THIS comment:

How could that POSSIBLY have happened? A thousand apologies.

And, again, I'll divide my posts how I like...which, as I've already explained, I made a point of doing respectfully in relation to internet etiquette.

WAT.

It's a giant phallic symbol with a name that's highly evocative of a sexual slang term. How on Earth can you NOT deduce something sexual from that?

Furthermore, two words: KISS PLAYERS.

;) 

19. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    This.

Seriously, you're reading too far into the movies now. The Driller being a phallic symbol, really? This is just spamming up and trolling the movie forum now, and like someone said above me, you're alienating the movie fandom from the rest. Your Pillars+H20 Theory was atleast decent. Everything past that has just been looking too far into a movie and then posting your 'discoveries' which seem like a bunch of hastily put together crap. And technically speaking, whether or not your posts were seconds apart or minutes, you were bumping your own thread.

You said something up there about drugs; I think its time you stopped posting about/watching Transformers movies while on them.

20. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    We aren't exactly a community that welcomes sexual references and such. Children go onto this website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.