hexiaocong841 is a legit e-bay seller.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Shanxs, Jan 1, 2017.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He was once a good seller but now he has turned full blown scammer. He has gone rogue. It does happen sometimes but there are still trustworthy Chinese based Ebay sellers out there. I suggest checking the very first post and following/inquiring on the thread China Ebay Seller Check.

2. sirben7

sirben7 Active Member

Yea I probably bought from most of the sellers from that seller check thread. Every once in a while though there comes a deal from a seller you've never transacted with before that seems reasonable and irresistible lol. Gotta be more careful nowadays folks.

3. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

I am still having the issue with bababobo....Was supposed to ship Yesterday after resolving his inventory problem. No communication as to why he didnt and ofc no shipping yet....I am starting to worry.

Funny thing, is I bought 2 items one from another new ventor as a risk and one from him with his high score. And I am about to receive the item from the new ventor any moment now....

4. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Try sending him another message. I just received 2 items from him within the last few days. He still legit and very reliable. I'll admit he can be slow to ship.

5. alphatyrant

alphatyrant Well-Known Member

Well, I'm going to give the seller the benefit of the doubt for the time being, fortunately Paypal will help me out if and when it comes to it. Disappointing that my money is in limbo at the moment however.

6. pilot00

Well I am willing to give him this week to short it out, after that I really dont know...Two weeks off and factoring that it will take more than a month for the item to arrive here (quite possibly without tracking) might be too much to risk. We will see how this goes I guess.

7. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    grom my experience, bababobo is good to deal with. I'm sure he'll look out for you. Sending an Ebay message to him to get a status update in the meantime can't hurt.
    He's also on Facebook: Jun Fu | Facebook

8. pilot00

We are in constant contact. Last time we spoke was durring the weekend, he told me by Monday he will ship but no news from the front. I sent him a Pm durring the evening asking for an update.

I understand things can go wrong sometimes without anyones fault.

9. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Is the tracking number showing any new activity as of this moment?

10. pilot00

Havent received any tracking number, he hasnt shipped it yet.

11. FortMax123

FortMax123 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This guy's legit. He shipped my Iron Factory Grimlock add-on to me in 5 days.

12. alphatyrant

He's had one positive and one negative feedback in the last few days, It's been nearly a week since I received my tracking number and it still isn't recognised by any of the tracking websites I've used. Having said that I had tracking numbers from Blu-Ray GB's on some forums for Chinese products and those tracking numbers didn't seem to register until the stuff had arrived in the UK. My fingers are still crossed, but in a concerned fashion.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    He was legit at one point but he's gone rogue now. His count for negative feedback within the last 30 days has jumped from 1 to 3 overnight. A negative feedback was posted just today. Not to mention that Ebay has removed all of his items in order to keep more people from being defrauded. Some of you with may want to go ahead and call Paypal, speak to a live agent and file a claim to get your money back asap.

hexiaocong841 on eBay
    eBay Feedback Profile for hexiaocong841

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shanxs

Shanxs Open your eyes. Can't you see?

I think i'll ask paypal for my money back when my item hasn't arrived at the end of this month.
    When i ordered Soar, the tracking number also didn't work and was here in a week.
    My Sovereign took a sweet 26 days to get here.
    So i give him one month for my soundwave to show up.

15. AnegefalosGR

AnegefalosGR Elite Guard!

well, I think it's time to change the title of the thread

• Like Like x 3
  16. sirben7

sirben7 Active Member

Hopefully he resolves your issue soon. I got sovereign from baba last month, took 1 week to NY. Ordered downbeat and grump from him 2 days back, yesterday he uploaded tracking and today tracking is recognized in usps.
    With hexiaocong same tracking for more than a week is still unrecognized, and in paypal dispute he responded to paypal that he gave a tracking number just so to delay the claim. But he's no longer responding to private buyer messages.

17. sirben7

sirben7 Active Member

Hi shanxs, did the sovereign tracking not work also? I would still prefer to get the item I ordered from him just coz the deal was good if ever he did actually ship it..

18. alphatyrant

My items are, in theory, supposed to arrive by Monday. Contacted eBay and they've told me to raise a case by then.

19. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    @Shanxs You might want to go ahead and update the title of this thread as well as your original post so others don't get misled. hexiaocong841 has racked up 15 negatives within the last few days. He was legit once but has turned to the darkside. At least he can't do any more damage since Ebay has removed his listings.
    hexiaocong841 on eBay (US site)
    hexiaocong841 on eBay (UK site)

20. pilot00

Yeah on multiple accounts too.

He gave me a tracking number that was given to him by his "logistics agent" supposedly the item shipped two days ago. China post doesnt recognise it and neither on my ebay purchuse history the item listed as shipped. IDK whats going on, I contacted him again today. If tomorrow the number doesnt work, ill contact ebay and try to cancel the transaction and get a refund. I mean he might be a good seller and have run on some issues I dont dispute that, but at least I expected a clear answer and not to keep chasing after him....We will see how it goes.