HEXATRON up for preorder!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Dec 31, 2012.

1. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or maybe most people dont have a big issue with the "details" unlike other threads so there is less back and forth complaining. Also its possible the character isnt as popular as you think. As others have said really there hasnt been any news in awhile until the video review and a lot of comments are being posted there instead of here. There also is the fact that there have been lots of random threads on this project, not one megathread. This one only began after preorders went up. Had they left every inch of him smooth plastic people would bitch about that. Perhaps this is just there "style" they are going for to look different than other 3rd parties.

2. boomers87gnx

boomers87gnx Member

i was wondering if anyone knows when sixshot will be released? which is a better company to preorder from captured prey or big bad toy store?

3. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    I pre-ordered mine from Captured Prey. However, TFSource's page says delayed til late May.

4. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    In May he will be getting released. As for which is better? Each is equally outstanding. If you don't mind sinking the money now, I'd suggest preordering with Sidecutter and help out our friendly fan run store. But if you're not sure of your finances or whatever, I'd say go with BBTS as you don't need to pay until it's released.

5. LazyAza

LazyAza Ehhhhh

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    MMC confirmed last month he was delayed till late may. I'd recommend captured prey personally. Much nicer prices in general.

6. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think cenokibble said that they are shooting for late may.

capturedprey has a loyalty discount (3%) after hitting $1,000 while BBTS has its pile of loot. Both are reputable/have great customer service. I'd rather support capturedprey, as Sidecutter is willing to stock third party items that other stores don't want to/are afraid to carry, like Hegemon, Maketoys Chaos/Paladin, Fanstoys Quakewave, and generally has the lowest US prices around. Sidecutter also has a very active board presence, which is a plus.