HeroX Generations 2021

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by chchchch, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    1. wheels can be black too. Shit they can be pink and green if people want them to be.

2. lackluster? For the the last two years they’ve done Start Convoy, Super Megatron, king Poseidon, God Neptune, a cartoon accurate Dinobots and Abominus and they’ve been making beast wars, movie and G1 Masterpiece Figures as well as diaclone repaints and remolds out of those MPs. I’d say they be been doing some pretty consistent fan orientated things

maybe it’s just me and I’m not wanting to spend $80 on a handful of wheels like you are I guess. I’m buying it for the whole figure

• Like Like x 1
  2. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ooh knock it off with G1 anniversary's. Movie or not we have had G1 anniversaries done to death.

Where's Armada Anniversary? heck TF Primes 10 year anniversary passed in November!

Combiner Wars, Titans Return, POTP, Siege, Earthrise and Kingdom are all technically part of the Generations line, it's taken 7 years to even have half a line dedicated to something not G1 (the odd figure here and there does not count). Heck, Studio Series now has G1 figures, and you want figures to celebrate the movie?! They are already here! Give us Figures that aren't G1 inspired for a change, and im talking about a whole line, not half!

3. Gee Won 1984

Gee Won 1984 Mandatory Stunning and Brave Fiction in Fiction

I had some Beast Wars catalogs before I sold them long ago. That would have been late 90s.

4. chchchch

chchchch Chunky Coherent

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    https://twitter.com/heroxnet/status/1390271053239250947?s=19

こんばんは、ヒーローXです。『トランスフォーマージェネレーション2021』第2特集では、2020年から現在のウォーフォーサイバトロントリロジー玩具を徹底網羅。ジェネレーションセレクトや国内未導入アイテムも掲載しています。
    サイバトロン星のために!
    #トランスフォーマー
    #Transformers https://t.co/kI39NY8Gfv

Good evening, this is Hero X. The second special feature of "Transformers Generation 2021" thoroughly covers the War for Cybertron Trilogy toys from 2020 to the present. Generation select items and items that have not been introduced in Japan are also posted.

For Cybertron!

#Transformers

#Transformers https://t.co/kI39NY8Gfv

20210506_085908.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  5. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They'd be Japanese ones? AFAIK the western ones were mixed ones with other toylines or didn't show the whole range.

6. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    gotta say i'm still pretty disappointed rodimus prime's vehicle mode wasn't mistransformed in the initial pics. i like the figure i just with the car didn't stick out so far from the cab. it really looks like a supercar pulling a camper not the winnebago

7. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    those catalogues did not carry the entire years worth of figures that would be released. They usually carried wave one.

8. jackisking

jackisking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean, if they're endgame is to sell Mps, why are they going to put out "perfect" generations figures. It doesn't make sense for them to compete against themselves, maybe after the eventual MP release they can do that with some characters as Mall exclusives.

9. Paco Grande

Paco Grande Well-Known Member

Apparently your wish has been granted, we are getting TT premium finish versions of some WFC and SS figures. I assume if these two sell well they may do more. I find this announcement very interesting considering the "brand unification" and Hasbro/TT having the exact same figures for a few years. Maybe TT has finally snapped because of the lack of paint and they couldn't take it anymore? Maybe we will get premium versions of SS Hot Rod or Kingdom Rodimus with a little more paint? We shall see!

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/05/06/takara-tomy-new-transformers-premium-finish-collection-433017

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:

Well armada hasn’t had an big anniversary yet because the time hasn’t gotten there for it but is rumored to next year and Hasbro did release a few figures last fall to commemorate Prime. Two out of three of the molds that never got released by hasbro so I’d say they did celebrate it Give folks a chance to own some figures they never got a chance to unless they paid quite a bit to import them.

and I’d say a handful of figures in a sublime to celebrate the 35th anniversary movie isn’t something to bent out of shape about when studio series has released almost 75 figures based on the live action movies in four years and isn’t stopping

11. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bruh it's been over 15t years since Armada released! Nearly 20!

12. SHIELD Agent 47

SHIELD Agent 47 生死有命,富貴在天

News Credits:
    *shrug* Is that an admission that you are old? Not many people would enthusiastically acknowledge such a feeling.

13. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    thats what I meant. Next year is the 20th anniversary and there’s rumors of the Unicron Trilogy being celebrated with some figures in CHUG and it’s not like Armada has been forgotten. hotshot, Tidal wave, thrust, Starscream(with Thundercacker and Skywarp repaints and retools) and minicons have gotten some new figures in the past decade to commemorate the line.

not really necessary to celebrate 10 and 15 year anniversaries. It’s like it happened yesterday.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  14. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That smaller image of Commander Rodimus with the open trailer and the cab slotted in gives the best look yet at why the cab can't slot into it more deeply. Even if the spoiler could slide (which it can't as we've already discussed in the other topic) the back of the cab itself runs into the slot's rear "wall" underneath the slot the spoiler goes into.

Now if only I could figure out how his shoulders transform lol.

Also regarding the above... damn. Armada is 15+ years old? Before I know it I'll be dead at this rate. :lol  So unfair that the older we get the faster time feels. Slow down! *Grabs the floor with fingernails and clings to it to slow the passage of time.* Slooow dooown! :lol 

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    not just feels, but the days are moving faster/getting shorter every year. not to the point where we should actually notice it, but its a scientific thing if you do a little googling :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    armada is 19 years old. 20 next year and that’s insane. Energon hit the same year as the 20th anniversary of G1 and were right around the corner of it being 40 years old

• Like Like x 2
  17. Paco Grande

Paco Grande Well-Known Member

Also our perception of time gets quicker as we age because each day/week/year is a smaller percentage as we get older.

When you are a 1 year old your first year was 100% of your life. When you are 5, each year was only 20% of your life, etc.

I'm 45 now and the years are FLYING by these days.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm 29...I'd hardly say "old" -.-

19. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nooo I don't need to know it's literally true as well as perceptually. That's some level of eldritch horror from the abyss of space and time that I'm not ready to confront. :lol 

Yeah, this is what I meant by it being unfair lol. :lol  It's like nature says, "Now that you're old enough to truly appreciate, comprehend, and ruminate about your impending demise, I will make you feel its approach with ever greater haste!" Lmao. :lol  Not cool, universe. Not cool.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    that GIF of Matt Damon from saving private Ryan rapidly aging gets less funny with every use

• Like Like x 2