Here?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Some people here always say it's better to design the characters first then make the animation models because it allows the toys to function better. I can see where they're getting at but at the same time I sort of think there's a downside to it. Yes it can help but at the same time it can still allow the toy to become less show accurate because of the liberties and changes the animation model has to undergo making the toy look bad in comparison almost. Also that at times it can have some of the animation models look pretty stiff and lifeless which is why I'm not into the UT characters. Sure most of they're toys are good but at the same time it can have them look dull and dummy like. And of course the Armada line had the gimmick thrown in that makes them look even less show accurate.

These are only my opinions however. So what do you think? Do you think there's a downside to it?

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    UT = Unreal Tournament?

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm so sorry. I meant to put in another title and post. I'll have the mods shut this one down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.