Henkei Prowl, Silverstreak, Smokescreen

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Doc Wheeljack, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Doc Wheeljack

Doc Wheeljack Well-Known Member

Awesome feedback!

2. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Put me in the camp of Henkei Smokescreen and Hasbro for the others.

I've got Hasbro Prowl and I love him, but I am definitely not a fan of the clown job Hasbro did with Smokescreen. It's actaully kinda mind boggling when you compare it to the Henkei version - and it ain't the chrome that's selling that one.

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Henkei for all of them. I've had all three at one point, only have a Prowl for sale right now.

I'm in the minority that loves Henkei Streak's colour scheme, he's a nice shade of gray, not the "bam in your face" black the US version has, and has a gray\silver face instead of the popping white\cream hasbro's version spots.

Prowl is better because he does not look so bland, the bright white is much better then the creamy white even if there's no other new paint applications, and the chrome spoiler and guns make a world of difference.

4. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have Henkei streak and Hasbro prowl and smokescreen and I love silverstreak (chrome is great and grey pieces are nice and subtle), I'm somewhat happy with Hasbro prowl (although mine has the tacky paint on the doors- I imagine Henkei has this issue too?) and not happy with smokescreen. I am passively on the lookout for the henkei's of the other two but I think smokescreen will elude me with his $100+ price tag

5. Doc Wheeljack

Doc Wheeljack Well-Known Member

I can only speak for my figure, but my henkei prowl doesnt appear to have paint app issues. Mercifully... I paid a good amount for him!

6. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Apparently only Hasbro Prowl had the sticky paint issues.

7. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

Henkei Prowl - Nicer white, chrome, no sticky paint, Autobot logo is redder than the more orangey red on Hasbro, nicer light bar.

Henkei Smokescreen - FAR superior color scheme and paint apps. Much nicer looking than the Hasbro version.

Henkei Silver/Bluestreak - Not as much difference. I personally prefer the dark grey wheels over the red ones on the Hasbro version. I think it looks good with the chrome and no "allspark blue".

8. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I've got all 6, but I'm unabashedly biased towards Henkei anyway.