Help with skin-care

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWarPathGuy, Feb 19, 2020.

1. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy As cool as the earth is blue.

I have shitty skin.
    Teenagers aren't known for their perfect skin, and I am no exception. No matter how much I take care of myself, these suckers keep coming. And fuck waiting until early 20s for these to go away. I want them gone, NOW! Especially when MOST of my peers my age have skin with no blemishes. Also I wanna be an actor, so my headshot needs to look spotless! I look like I was apart of a weapons project to create super soldiers, but all they created was a wise-cracking mercenary, who constantly breaks the fourth wall.
    I wished I looked as good as him.

Here is my skin-care routine
    • I take a shower every day.
    • I apply facial scrub, and wash it off with hot water.
    • I use witch hazel to get all the dirt off my face. (Which my skin has none.)
    • I wash my hair in the shower. So I don't combine dandruff, with my beautiful face. (No dandruff.)
    • I'm wary of touching my face, and I try to avoid it.
    • I use different wash cloths and towels every day (as there are multiple laying around.) And I wash them daily (See I can do my own laundry ma!)
    • I wash my bedsheets atleast every week. And my pillow case every 2 days.
    • I wash my hands before and after eating. (I am a bit of a hygiene freak.)
    • I open door knobs with my shirt (cuz germs.)
    The acne happens at:
    • The nose, center of my face (At least I know people are keeping their eyes up here.)

Help please? Anyone else had the same problem?

2. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    Honestly...you need to see a dermatologist. Asking for medical care/help of any kind here is not necessarily going to get you the results you want.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy As cool as the earth is blue.

I have to varying results. I currently take medication (pills) to help the bumps go away. The were effective at first, but now I seems ineffective.
    I plan on getting this facial cream for my face this Friday.

4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    My dude, unfortunate for you, you have not learned that most of these skin care products and medications don't do diddly. You can get a prescription strength, but it's not going to make a huge difference. It's really all down to genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    You still need to see a dermatologist. Besides, if you think all actors and actresses have "perfect" skin, you'd be fooling yourself. The makeup department in Hollywood can do wonders.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO **CoOL FLeX BrEH!!.!**

I ain't no expert or anything but I'm guessing it's a teenager thing. When I was a teen I didn't breakout a whole lot but had friends who went thru what you're going thru at the minute. They eventually grew outta it and most nowdays have a clear face. I could be wrong but I've always been told if you pop them,they can leave a scar. Also I've always been told if you eat alot of greasy food or so,it may lead to a breakout. Hopefully it's just a phase of your life and it'll go away in the long run. Best of luck and don't stress out about that;) 

EDiT: For all the folks from the 80's/90's what was that product called that helped with Zits? I remember my sister using those "Oxy" wipes/pass and cream. Lol do they even still make those??

• Like Like x 1