Help Transforming the United Scout Frumble Mold

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Starscream 91, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I was rearranging my CHUG shelf cause I could barely see Combiner Wars Huffer. What I had to do to make more room for him was transform Collectors Club FSS 2.0 Scout Rewind to tank mode. I chose Rewind over say someone like Eject since I have the vastly superior Titans Return Rewind to display in robot mode on another shelf.

The problem, well, thats what makes the mold suck. Not only is it finicking and the pile-drivers are springy as hell but the transformation is too complex to enjoy it. Does anyone have links to instructions on either the Rumble/Frenzy version of the mold or even the Eject/Rewind version? I'm having the worst time trying to get it into tank mode. Thank you to anyone who can help.

2. EarthGBilly

EarthGBilly Sucker for a GERWALK Mode

Transformation starts at about the six minute mark. Hope it helps!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I just got the United Rumble/Frenzy two-pack and was expecting something on par with Reveal the Shield Windcharger.

Oh boy, was I wrong.

4. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Thanks Billy, watching the transformation I think it was the legs that I was having problems with. Its such a fiddly figure its hard to enjoy, I don't get how people like this mold when the Titans Return one is far better.

5. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only thing preventing me from loving that figure are the pile-drivers that never stay in. Look at them sideways and they'll spring out.

6. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Wow, legitimately surprised for the hate for these guys. I love them, barring the aforementioned hair-trigger piledrivers. I think they're really fun and clever.