Help needed

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Slipstreamer 8, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

Okay so a month or later I'll be posting my fan-fiction on transformers. Could anyone give me a tip on keeping your thoughts together before I write this. I don't want to make a story that sounds lacky and boring. Anyhow thanks for the tips.

2. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Always find little details that can improve the atmosphere. Include big adjectives, and depending on how "big" you want it to be, always make a draft.

3. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

thanks

4. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    I'd recommend writing an outline first. Listing your cast, coming up with brief bios, making a timeline. Having things written down makes for easy referrence, and it's easier to make adjustments and visual alterations to something written in hand then typed on a computer.

5. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    This as well. When I started out, I wasn't very experienced. I just imagined something, and put it on paper. That caused a lot of inconsistancies and holes in the general plot. Organization is a very important asset in making a good cretion.

6. SavageThunder

SavageThunder Stalking the Shadows...

Whenever I got some crazy idea for my stories I just write em into the plot. I have no planning whatsoever. Seriously though take a look at my fanfics. Details are needed a lot of times to make a fanfiction good. Good luck though, and if you ever need help or tips on writing stories just come to my page leave a message an I will get back to ya real quick.