Help Make Optimus The Nicest in The Hub's Naughty of Nice

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Megatron541, Dec 3, 2011.

1. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Here here. Down with the stupid ponies. Sign me up as your minion oh great and mighty Overlord Balder.

2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Internet Soldier

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

3. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Overlord Balder: I don't care if you hate MLP. That's your prerogative. I'm not going to fault you or anyone. It's you going fucking nuts insane overboard that drives me to anger. If you WANT to label yourself as insane, then I don't see anything wrong with what I said. After all, it's apparent that's how you want to be seen as.

I hate things. It's natural to dislike things. In my case in the Transformers fandom, it's G1. I hate it as much as you hate MLP, but I'm not going to lower myself to the status of an asylum mad man to get my point across. I'm not asking you to be like me. I'm asking you to be at least a reasonable fan. Again, there's a fine line between hating and being an embarrassing maniac. This episode definitely crossed the line. Who gives a shit about Naughty or Nice? It's absolutely, positively nothing to get even an ounce of angry about.

Yes, I HAVE seen you around in boards, and you are rational and level headed, which is why this upsets me. Perhaps it's just my own standards, but I'm going to conduct myself with reason and with respect to the subject matter at hand, but I expect that from people who ARE reasonable. I'm not going to give a pass just because you are clear and level headed. Doing "good things" does NOT give anyone a pass to do "bad things," so to speak.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    Let's have Optimus vs Discord. A Pony-Transformer cross-over. Optimus Vs another Chaos Bringer!

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

See, now we're getting somewhere.
    And...You may have a point [MAY].

It's not that I WANT to be seen as insane, it's mostly that I can't keep myself from the sheer hatred any longer, and I know that it sounds like the words of a raving lunatic.

Thing is, I am not a raving lunatic, I merely turn into one when MLP is concerned.

I TRIED to be reasonable once, I just...got fed up. It happens to people a lot.

It was more of a case of "Randomly releasing hate" than the Naughty or Nice thing, it was a trigger to my anger, not exactly the cause.

I do good and bad things, that's the point, my particular flaming hatred towards MLP doens't make me a "disgrace to the fanbase" [as you seemed to imply], nor does your hate towards G1.

I mainly took offense here at the "giving a fandom a bad name" thing, I think that's kinda getting overlooking all the "good deeds" of mine.

6. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime has 12% of the vote. Pinkie Pie has 88......What in the hell is wrong with you people!

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I almost regret bumping this thread :lol 

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That I would love to see!:lol 

Discord: (Amused) Tell me something Prime. Are you sure you're not getting a bit over your head this time around? I mean sure you took care of big bad mama jamas like your old friend Bucket head and Unicron but have you ever considered that sometimes your greatest demise may come from an unlikey source?

Optimus: I'd be careful of whom you accuse of not being prudent. Especially since it was letting your guard down that got you imprisoned once again.

Discord: (Irritated) Oh, so that's how it's going to be? Well I'll have you know that I once ruled Equestria with an iron claw even before the so called "beloved" Princesses put me in stone cold slumber! For as soon as I take care of you and your friends I'll bring gloryus chaos around this world and other planets! I'll even pull a fast one on who ever interfers in my playtime!

Optimus: (With a smug expression) Even The King of terror himself?

Discord: The king of what?

(The sky rumbles and we see King Ghidorah flying towards the ground and landing near Discord with an furious look on each of his three heads.)

Discord: (Looking dismayed) .......Oh gumballs.........:eek: 

(King Ghidorah lets out an ear splitting roar and starts shooting out gravity beams at Discord who flys away in terror as King Ghidorah follows after him countuing fireing bolts.)

9. boxorak

boxorak Lovable Noob

I agree with the plush pony. ABANDON THREAD!!!!

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

CORRECT. Think twice before bumping a thread, for I am always ALWAYS lurking around.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SOUND EFFECT LIGHTNING STRIKE - YouTube

11. doomboy536

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For last summer's Botcon Hall of Fame vote, there was a large group of people who voted for Erector. They were despised and loathed on all fronts because they were ruining a very serious internet poll about fictional toy robots.

Not all of the Erector Squad will vote for Prime, as I was a very proud Erector supporter and I've gone over to the Pony side :lol 

To be honest, your earlier bursts of anger that veered between unfocused ire and precision-targeted rage were pretty damn funny. The other people raging are also pretty funny as well. It's just a silly internet poll for a channel that I bet most of us don't even have :lol 

12. jackgaughan

News Credits:
    I'm not even in the same country it's aired in!

13. frost_fenix

frost_fenix Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like we'll have double wins for MLP here. And guess what, double show time in 18th Dec :lol 

14. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    *looks at poll*

Dammit bronies! Come on, really?

15. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

16. doomboy536

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    88% to %12

Wow, even I am surprised at how one-sided this is becoming.

17. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    me too! MLP hate clup social club NAO!!!!!tho I doubt there are any tfw supporters who h8 mlp enough

18. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Hi.

Its a sad day when people from a Transformers site vote for ponies instead of the subject of their preferred fan base.

If you need me I'm going to go strap a Shetland pony to a pole and roast it on an open fire. Gotta feed those homeless people ;) 

19. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

Now you know, bronies will never leave the internet alone. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them!

20. jackgaughan

News Credits:
    O NOES :O OPTMUZ ISNT #WINNING A POLL ON TEH WEBZ?

[​IMG]