Help get Rollbar in TF3! Your support counts!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cypherXR, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Thundercracker9

Thundercracker9 Member

cheesier then gold teeth with autobot logos on them?

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I would say a built-in stripper pole would definitely qualify as worse than a gold tooth in robot form, yes.

3. Thundercracker9

Thundercracker9 Member

stripper pole isnt on it anymore, and its not worse then devastators giant nuts

4. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

1. Bay is an asshole. 2. It's way to freggin' late for them to just randomly add another character.

5. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If that's your view, then there are much cooler vehicles to form a petition for... And where's this guys concept artwork for the robot mode?

At least Long hual had a great bot design to back it up.

6. Thundercracker9

Thundercracker9 Member

Like who? besides I'll pick up the concept art and post it

7. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

The Lugnut concept piece is pretty amazing. Better than Long Haul.

8. silenth

silenth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do you work for the owner of the jeep? You joined a couple of days ago and most of your posts are in support for the bogus rollbar. Fishy fishy. That or you really like the fake rollbar.

wheelie>fake rollbar

9. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't get it, the Chicago stuff is like the end of the movie this thing is in the can almost. Anybody who has watched any of the making of documentaries know these movies are finished at the last minute. The last thing I would want is any resources diverted from finishing and polishing what is already planned to add random crap in. My opinion is purely based on the hate of the idea of last minute changes. I couldn't care less if this car was in the movie or not. I already own alternators roll bar

10. billcosby

billcosby Just Another Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'd like to see my dad in TF3. Can we start a petition for him?

11. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can we have a petition to have susan Boyle in this so we can watch her get ripped apart by megatron when she sings wild horses..

12. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    :lol  Sure, he'll be replacing Kevin Dunn.

13. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

This is exactly the first thought that came to mind when I saw this thread.

14. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

no thanks i'll pass.

If I want a new toy based off rollbar. then I 'll just head on over to the 2 most popular KO sites. and get a KO binaltech hound in red rollbar colors.

15. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Ah, so those who sign the petition soley for the hope of getting a toy you back up 100% but apparently anyone who doesn't sign it with a valid reason for not doing so is basically an idiot.

Stop acting like a fan-made jeep is 10x better then anything else. It makes you come off like a elitist jerk. You don't see the dude who made that Motormaster truck trying to force his vehicle into a piece of TF media. Hell, how about whoever has a vehicle they customized into a transformer make a petition to get it into a movie.

16. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I'd like get my 03 Ford tuarus that has been 'customized' with an autobot sticker on the bumber... Get the poll ready for this!

17. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I don't think the Jeep is any worse than a lot of stuff that does make it into the movies. Which is not the same as saying it's a brilliant idea either. I think it'd fit in with some of the other things they've been doing. Of course I'd much rather see that Motormaster truck in a TF movie.

As far as I know, that guy actually did try to get his truck in the movie. No one can force their stuff in, but they if they want to give the filmmakers the choice, more power to them.

18. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Of all the cool cars that TFW members probably have, why support this one? Putting a questionably cool vehicle of a third string character (in G1 anyway) in possibly the last Transformers movie we get from Michael Bay does not screem "necessity" to me.

Adding this "Rollbar" just takes time away from the other characters that were INTENDED to be in the movie. It's obvious they are going out with a bang, because almost everyday we are seeing new vehicles. Why support this one? Why not my car?

I went to the filming for Revenge of the Fallen a few years ago in Bethlehem, PA...and there was a huge number of cars driving around with Autobot and Decepticon symbols, and I'm sure not all of them were hardcore fans like us. I'm sure some of them were hoping to have their vehicles "discovered."

There's just way too many other choices I would like to see in the third installment over this Rollbar vehicle. I'm not a huge "geewunner" (no offense guys), but having Rollbar in the film could possibly mean that we will never see another well-known Jeep like Hound (who actually had lines and a character in the G1 series...and who's design characteristics have carried over into other series like Energon, Classics, and Animated)

Total Pass.

19. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    They'll only put him in if it is necessary. If not then it is a waste of time and resources especially storage space. I want him in but the movie crew know of his existence and if they want him in they they will.

20. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not movie worthy. plus, for ILM to NOW create concept work then 3D models is a little too late. for most, if not all the characters at this point are being transfered to 3D models.