Helicopter Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by redrum2581, Oct 30, 2016.

1. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I always think that all helicopter figures should follow the Springer idea of the blades becoming swords, in the case of the combiner figures Defensor and Bruticus only MT Blades follows this, doesn't it make sense for the blades to become daggers in combined mode or bayonets in Bruticus case, like what purpose does the propeller serve in combined mode besides getting in the way of posing, am I the only one that wishes this?

2. MINDVVIPE

MINDVVIPE "The powers of darkness..."

Well, FOC Bruticus used the propeller blades in combined mode as a shield as in motion, it would deflect fire, so a shield in that regard. All purposes are welcomed: shield, daggers/sword/knives, and a saw blade-type fan too for close combat.

3. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    and see both combiners helicopters have back propellers that could be used to combine into a saw, especially the way 3p is making weapons combine, I just feel like there's missed opportunities there. Lets see 3 missed oppurtinities, someone has got to start thinking slightly outside the box, MT I feel missed this big time since Blades could but the combiner couldn't, maybe an add on to the hand that makes it a 4 clawed guantlet